Endura MT500 Spray Baggy 3-4 Shorts. Anyone recommend them?

Home Forum Bike Forum Endura MT500 Spray Baggy 3-4 Shorts. Anyone recommend them?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura MT500 Spray Baggy 3-4 Shorts. Anyone recommend them?
  • Its time to invest in some winter shorts. After today especially 🙂

Premier Icon jes
    Subscriber

Just got a pair at the weekend, no rides with them yet, fit is tight compared to the venturi event waterproof shorts.
    If you intend on riding whilst it’s raining the venturi may be better for an extra £20 or so, if you want to ride after it’s rained, on wet trails then I think the MT500 will great and they do feel a bit more robust, but only the seat/gusset area appears to made of event material.

Jeffus

I wore mine today still go a wet bum , only the back of them is water proof, water hits your crotch then works its way back to your bum 😀

Premier Icon ratherbeintobago
    Subscriber

Anyone recommend them?

Weren’t they reviewed in ST83?

avdave2

I looked at them and the Altura Semi Drys, I went with the Semi Drys as I’d been very happy with Altura Attacks and someone on here who had both confirmed that the Semi Dry’s were slightly longer with better knee coverage. My knees don’t like the cold and the Alturas combined with knee length Seal Skinz are what I use all winter for the off road commute. The Semi Drys dry very quickly once wet if it does rain.

Had mine for a while and really like them. They have lasted well although my shorts version didn’t last long.

tinybits

I’ve got a nearly new pair of size large. Sadly I clearly need x large, so for sale if you’re interested

Premier Icon jimmy
    Subscriber

I like mine for being nicely fitted not too baggy shorts and don’t get too heavy and sodden when it rains.

fudge9202

tinybits interested in shorts my email is in profile.
    Cheers fudge

Premier Icon jambalaya
    Subscriber

I have had a pair of MT 500 3/4’s for a year or so, they work pretty well for autumn/ winter (with knee length SealSkinz). Not the best quality but fair vs the price. Whilst I would look at alternatives if I were to buy again just to see what’s available I’d happily buy again (I have quite a bit if Endura kit so have brand loyalty)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura MT500 Spray Baggy 3-4 Shorts. Anyone recommend them?’ is closed to new replies.