• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by zx970.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Endura mountain bike shoes: flat and clipless options
  • Ben_Haworth

Endura mountain bike shoes are a thing. New range comprises MT500 Burner Flat, Hummvee Flat and MT500 Burner Clipless for the cleated crew.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Endura mountain bike shoes: flat and clipless options

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Ohhhh this is good. I’ve always wanted shoes where the left and right ones are likely completely different sizes despite being the same.

Woo

Now come on people, let’s be precise. Flat pedals don’t use clips and so are clipless. Shoes with cleats clip to the pedals so they aren’t clipless. Not even roadies use old fashioned toe clips these days.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Have they been specially designed to make fitting Endura’s flat pedal overshoes super easy?

dc1988

It’s about time some more thought went into insoles, it’s amazing how a good insole can transform an otherwise average feeling shoe. Feet aren’t generally flat so why are most insoles!?

mashr

Ohhhh this is good. I’ve always wanted shoes where the left and right ones are likely completely different sizes despite being the same.

Came here to be snidey about Endura – can’t top that 😂

zippykona

Thank god they’ve stuck with laces for that full on skate look rather than something practical for MTB.
    Every single flat shoe designer is a knob.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I’m probably being overly mean @mashr, credit where it’s due I’ve never had two different leg lengths on a single pair of endura trousers.

honeybadgerx

I’d kinda hoped for some UK (i.e mud) friendly soles a la Shimano ME7s or similar.

zerocool

I like laces, never got on with Boa and ratchets die after a while.

No make a pair with wide toe boxes please

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I don’t mind laces but how about a big flap over them to make them a bit more Scottish weather proof.

lister

I’m surprised they’re not more ‘Scottish’ in their design.

prettygreenparrot

Have they been specially designed to make fitting Endura’s flat pedal overshoes super easy?

🙂 if I remember correctly my ‘large’ endura overshoes might have fitted over the shoes of my primary school-aged children at the time. Straight to the charity shop.

DickBarton

They are a worldwide company now and have a lot of very expensive riders/teams to support…suspect the design can’t be too ‘Scottish’ as it won’t work so well in warmer/drier climates…they look ok, my ME7 shoes have got about another year left in them, so I’ll have a nosey at these closer to the time…I appear to be thinking about making sure I’m as visible as possible and the orangey red versions seem to be of interest!!!

endomick
    Free Member

How much thought went into the sticky part of the soles pattern before they said f##k it, we got a logo might as well get our money worth, seems like most of their attention went to the heel and toe sections. How much of fivetens success is down to those circles rather than it all being about the magic recipe, I never tried the impacts with the smooth section.

zx970
    Free Member

Can I have them in size 49 please? Pretty please?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Endura mountain bike shoes: flat and clipless options’ is closed to new replies.