Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Endura FS260 on the MTB?
  • monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Just got myself a pair of these today, excellent, what a revelation bibs are! Anyway, these fit my kinky bits extraordinarily well but are they suitable for the mountain bike or are they better left to road rides, they’re quite thin and I’m concerned the mud will wear ’em out too fast?

zbonty

I presume you mean shorts?
    I had the 3/4 bibs on yesterday (under baggies) and they were super comfy. I can’t bring myself to do the full lycra bit on a mtb.

batman11
    Free Member

Yep where them too under my baggies. One of the best shorts//pads out there.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

batman11 – Member
    Yep where them too under my baggies. One of the best shorts//pads out there.

+1 used them under my baggies for a couple of years now with no problems. Very comfortable.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Na, full on Lycra, no baggies. Felt awesome today on the XC bike but wondering if they’re to thin for continued use and I should get some MT500’s.

rob1984p
    Free Member

I’ve been riding mine offroad forever and have had a few crashes in them but they have stood up super well…they’re thinning now but are the shorts I wear most.

scotroutes

The MT500s are very good and a bit more robust than the FS260.

trail_rat
    Free Member

I use fs260s almost all year round. Only pair ive ripped i cause on the rear of a brooks saddle on my commuter…

I wore one pair ( washed daily ) for 6 months in new zealand touring and mtb racing.

Still got em now ….my favorite shorts.

Mt500 are overkill and pointless , what rips one layer of lycra is gonna rip two.

timc
    Free Member

great shorts, love mine

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Thanks all, happy days. A bit gutted I’ve only just discovered bibs….

rob1984p
    Free Member

My mt500 3/4 are great when it’s not as warm but don’t get that much use.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Endura FS260 on the MTB?’ is closed to new replies.