Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura Event jackets sizing ?
  • jimr80
    Free Member

i'm looking to buy one of these jacket from an online retailer and wanted to know whether they came up large in size . i've checked their sizing guide but have found that to be miss leading in the pass. i'm considering a medium and have 39" chest approx .i have no local shops that deal in endura so can't try one on so any help would be appreciated.

carlos
    Free Member

I know it won't help much based on the OP, but on paper the Med Stealth is the perfect fit for me, in reality it would have been imposible to reach the bars though as it was very very tight just under the armpit (lats area) so got a large. Again not much help but definatley try to try them on or order a Med & Large and send the one that doesn't fit back.

amphibian
    Free Member

If this helps at all, I'm 6'1", 40" chest,long arms and the large size Event jacket fits perfectly. The cut of this jacket is great as it doesn't flap about much yet never seems to restrict movement.

jimr80
    Free Member

cheers guys , any else got one of these jackets?

Mounty_73

I am around 42 inch chest and the XL fits just right….if that helps..

househusband

6'2", 15st and (I think) about a 40" chest – Large was good for me.

(Assume you're getting a good deal on the Event, seeing as Endura have dropped this material from their range?)

Alex

5ft11, 40 inch chest Large, good fit but wouldn't want it any larger! Same for the Steatlh.

18bikes

I've got an XL Blue Event venturi that I'm considering selling – figure I should be riding the latest/greatest from Endura. make me an offer anyone?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura Event jackets sizing ?’ is closed to new replies.