Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Endura Customer Service (again)
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

I sent my 3-year old MT500 overshoes back to Endura the other day as the zip on one of them had split (and the zip-pulls on both had broken ages ago – bodged with zip ties)

I just got a brand new replacement pair.

Brilliant.

russianbob
    Free Member

Out of interest, did you just send them back or did you speak to the retailer first?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I went straight to Endura cutomer service as I couldn’t remember where I bought them from.
    I got an email back asking jme to send the faulty ones in for a look. I wasn’t expecting a brand new pair in return.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dknwhy

Same thing happened to mine. I emailed Endura and was told to take it back to the orignal store where I bought them from. Problem was that the store in question was miles away in Central London (near where I used to work) and would have cost the same in time and fares as it would to buy a new pair so I didn’t bother.
    I thought it would have been easier to send it back directly and cut out the middle man but they didn’t think so…..

discoduck
    Free Member

I’ve had the same with ENDURA, Excellent customer service,

I’m lead to beleive HOPE do a similar thing, although ive not any any issue with sending their stuff back,

Two Iconic (for me) british cycling brands that know how to look after their customer base
    And long may it continue

ransos
    Free Member

I expect their customer service is good because they get plenty of practice. In my experience, anyway.

unklehomered
    Free Member

BUGGER!

I had some hummvees fall apart and I just binned them… they were only 6/7 months old… stupid stupid stupid!

mulacs

Another positive experience to add… Tore my stealth jacket to shreads falling through a barb wire fence. Was absolutely gutted and called endura to enquire after a repair. Was quoted £16-18 average, bwhahahaha I thought, just wait till they see this horror story. Sent it in for repair to be quoted anyway.
    Couple of weeks later: a brand new jacket lands on my desk. Unbelievable!

I will never buy any other manufacturers gear ever again. We should be very proud of this company and it’s products!

Weasel
    Free Member

On a similar note, I’d like to big up USE / Exposure. My Mk 1 Diablo was taking ages to charge, was sent back for a repair and returned with some circuitry replaced free of charge.

bearnecessities

Apparently Endura are LBS friendly too, got my 3/4 from LBS and nice chap chopped price down that was better than CRC, without even asking 😀

andyl
    Free Member

i pretty much only use Endura clothing. Never had a problem with it and find it better value than other brands.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Endura Customer Service (again)’ is closed to new replies.