Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura baa baa base layer
  • Potter
    Free Member

Morning fellas
    first post so go easy on me please 😳
    ordered an endura baa baa base layer off rutlandcycling and was wandering if anyone has one and what there experiences are?
    top top forum
    cheers guys

acjim
    Free Member

I’ve got one – decent top imo.

Bit warm unless it’s parky but does the normal merino thing of staying pong free and wicking pretty well.

dave360

Mine’s great. I wore it all winter and I’VE NEVER WASHED IT ONCE.

joe1983
    Free Member

Got one, love it for the winter but it’s a bit too warm for summer riding

snowslave

Wore mine for the winter, very good top, reasonably priced for what it is too. Too hot for summer i think, like others say. I washed it after every ride on a low temp wash – seems to have shrunk a little.

tommid
    Free Member

Awesome. Worth every penny. I am a strong believer in a baselayer in all weathers and I wear mine in all but the warmest weather. Slept in it at SSUK when it was cold and it did me proud. Also stioll doesnt smell even after 4 sweaty nights in a tent.

enfht
    Free Member

No complaints here.

DONT tumble dry!!!

Potter
    Free Member

cheers guys,had seen some good reviews in the mags but you never know

RoterStern
    Free Member

After a lifetime of using synthetic fibres the odourless quality of the Baa Baa really was a revelation.

FuzzyWuzzy

Mine’s been fine to (seems similar quality to the Howies and Trek-mates merino base layers I also have), did read somewhere about someone’s falling apart but mine looks fine after 20-30 rides.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura baa baa base layer’ is closed to new replies.