Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Endoooro bike pack recomendations
  • matt_outandabout

10-12lt, ideally a vented back of some kind…

chevychase

Osprey Raptor.

mark90
    Free Member

I really like the Evoc Stage 12 I bought from sports pursuit, not sure if they still have them cheap.

A good size pack, seems small for 12L, but can get enough in for everything but big mountain winter days.

Don’t really notice it when riding, even on the steep and/or rough stuff.

qtip

I’ve only got good things to say about my Camelbak Skyline LR 10, which I use for Endoooro races as well as general trail riding.

feed

I’ve only got good things to say about my Camelbak Skyline LR 10, which I use for Endoooro races as well as general trail riding.

Likewise. it’s great pack. Though I did get mine at a bargain sale price of about €50. Don’t seem to be available at that price anymore.

BillOddie

I use an Osprey Zealot which is no longer a current model, I have used Dakine packs as well and use their Hot Laps hip pack too for shorter rides.

To be honest, I don;’t think you can go far wrong with anything from Dakine, Evoc (based on mates packs) or Osprey.  Not sure about Camelbak to be honest.

BadlyWiredDog

I think it partly depends on whether you want to be able to carry pads on long, hot climbs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Endoooro bike pack recomendations’ is closed to new replies.