Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • End of the F** World – series 2
  • DezB
    Free Member

Great so far… for the soundtrack if nothing else! Some marvellous uncommercial-type 60s stuff.

Including

Cougar

Oh ace, I didn’t know there was a second series! Cheers for that.

weeksy

I knew there was one coming, but didn’t find it on Sky planner so gave up… i’ll check again

kerley
    Free Member

I didn’t want there to be a second series as loved the ending of the first. Just watched the first episode of season 2 and I think I was wrong, it’s great.

Cougar

I knew there was one coming, but didn’t find it on Sky planner so gave up… i’ll check again

Netflix innit?

simondbarnes

Netflix innit?

Or for free you can watch it on CH4

DezB
    Free Member

Yep, Channel 4 – they’re showing the episodes in pairs for some reason. Already on ep5 & 6, tonight 10pm
    All4 is what you want 🙂

kerley
    Free Member

Season 2 is only on 4OD, it is not on Netflix yet

DezB
    Free Member

null

scruff
    Free Member

I watched the whole of Series 2 last night.

DezB
    Free Member

Was there anything better than the hotel owner?

wrightyson
    Free Member

After seeing an ad for this last night I said to mrsws I don’t remember that from the first series. I knew it was new! Nice one op!

phil5556

I’m just working my way through the first series. Has seen the odd advert for it but hadn’t paid much attention until now.

Enjoying it 🙂

slackalice
    Free Member

I’m unable to join in the viewing fun as I don’t do/have Sky, however it strikes me a bit odd that a TV series entitled “End of the **** world” has a second series..

Clearly, it wasn’t.

breninbeener

You dont need Sky…its on 4OD. You can just stream it.

Enjoy. Its ace!

kerley
    Free Member

Yep, one of the best things I have seen on TV for years. I though a second series would ruin it but it was just as good as the first.

flyingmonkeycorps

I thought the first series took a couple of episodes to get going, but when it hit its stride it was one of the best things I’d seen in years. After the end I kinda hoped they wouldn’t make any more, because it was such a great ending.

By about ten minutes into the second series my mind was completely changed, if anything it surpassed the first one. Properly exquisite TV, and pretty much unique too.

Still kind of hope they don’t make any more though, more because I want James and Alyssa to have a chance at a boring, normal life together and that probably wouldn’t make great TV.

I would be interested in another series exploring what happens to Bonnie next though, there are always consequences…

eulach

I have to disagree. The second series was totally unnecesary and undermined the genius of the first.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘End of the F** World – series 2’ is closed to new replies.