• This topic has 70 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Emma Way – Daybreak's text number is 67890
  • joshbosh12
    Free Member

“I was quite angry about his mannerism and… that he was on my side of the road and it seemed somehow disrespectful.”

I’m Confused…

nealglover
    Free Member

Repeating a post 3 above yours.
    Try again

Posted at the same time as mine otherwise you may have had a point

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm.. Wot’s Daybreak?? 😕

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mister-P
    Free Member

What people without jobs watch instead of pretending to be busy whilst posting on STW.

Cougar

Sounds like some sort of vampire movie. You know, where people mope around sucking the life blood out of others.

wwpaddler
    Free Member

Think she was dismissed for bringing the firm into disrepute which probably comes under gross misconduct.

Tweeting about knocking cyclists off when some of the partners (bosses)are evidently quite keen cyclists doing sponsored rides for the air ambulance whilst wearing kit emblazoned with the company name/logo is possibly not the wisest career move. They also do quite a lot of sponsoring running events in Norfolk so the attitude expressed in the tweet was generally quite incompatible with the image the firm wished to project to the general public.

hora
    Free Member

Can we start ‘no way Emma Way!’ as a sort of mantra?

binners

You lot realise you’ve just quadrupled their usual audience, don’t you?

Erm.. Wot’s Daybreak??

Its TV for people who consider the Daily Star to be too intellectually challenging a news source. Which in this country is a fair old rump of people. Thus you’d think lots of sub-human mouth breathers would be glued to it, Lambert and Butler hanging from lip, first Stella of the day in hand. Unfortunately, all this potential audience are unemployed and unemployable, so none of them stir until Jeremy Kyle at the very earliest, which they regard as the crack of dawn. If they knew it existed I suppose they could always Sky+ it

torsoinalake
    Free Member

She did come across as a bit dim I wouldn’t be surprised if her employer was keen to get rid of her .I wouldn’t trust her as an accountant

Even though she is only 22, she is showing a distinct lack of self awareness, as that BBC link above shows.

I bet they couldn’t get her out the door fast enough.

40mpg

I think you’re all missing the point. The story is nothing to do with cycling (who gives a toss about cyclists anyway?), its all about the use of social media and the repercussions of inadvised publishing of your thoughts.

The fact a cyclist was involved is the only thing relating it to this forum and our interest.

kevj
    Free Member

She had previously described her tweet as her “biggest regret” and rated it “11 out of 10” on the stupidity scale.

BBC Link

All wrapped up then. She’s a moron.

hora
    Free Member

On an important note guys

would you..? 😈

allthegear
    Free Member

Would you what?

Rachel

DezB
    Free Member

The story is nothing to do with cycling
    The fact a cyclist was involved is the only thing relating it to this forum and our interest.

I think that’s the point we’re trying to make – the Twitter post was all she is sorry for… the cyclist has only got himself to blame for riding in her “way”.

DezB
    Free Member

Would you what?

Don’t prompt him ferkristsake

dannybgoode

Would I – hypothetically speaking of course- accidentally wrap some bombers round her nasty, smirking mug.

Yes.

davidrussell
    Free Member

“I was quite angry at the mannerism of the cyclist on the road. My point of view is that he was on my side of the road – that’s not the way you drive so I find that quite disrespectful.”

of course he was, thats where he should have been (assuming they were travelling in the same direction)!

Hopefully she will slide away into nothingness and have learned a valuable lesson from this.

hora
    Free Member

I think some folk need to take a step back and stop getting into such a tizzy and working yourself into a fervour.

What next? Send her hate male etc and facebook etc etc?

Seriously, shes been punished, shes bleated on tv now let it go.

Yes shes a bloody idiot and immature however what good will it do to keep at it/the tweeter feed?

davidrussell
    Free Member

which male would you suggest Hora?

EDIT – You’re not allowed to go.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hora your trolling [ and the subsequent denial] is a little obvious

dabble
    Free Member

I would…

Wee in her shoes.

Apparently she’s a victim of “cyber bullying” now, so we should all just leave her alone. Apparently.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Would I?

Employ her??

Nopeydopeywopey.

maccruiskeen

hate male

Some people have an uncanny knack of kicking themselves up the arse 😆

DezB
    Free Member

There really needs to be a way to ignore things on the web and make it known you’re ignoring it!

[ignore] 😆

crankboy
    Free Member

“She has since quit the social networking site”. I thought her most recent tweets most entertaining.

dabble
    Free Member

That seems like a backhanded flounce,

“I’m ignoring it everyone, look at how much I’m ignoring it! LOOK AT ME I’M NOT EVEN LOOKING AT WHAT YOUR LOOKING AT!”

😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

There really needs to be a way to ignore things on the web and make it known you’re ignoring it!

[ignore]
    Still have issues with dating then?
    THREAD NEEDS UPDATES

jimster
    Free Member

This really gets my goat, the stupid bint was found guilty in court, fined and given points as punishment, then Daybreak comes along and give her a wedge of money to appear on the show FFS 👿

hora
    Free Member

Denial?

jimster
    Free Member

Denial?

Hardly, it’s easing the cost of her stupidity – any money she or any other criminal receives from the media should be taxed at 200% she has profited from her crimes.

DezB
    Free Member

Daybreak comes along and give her a wedge of money to appear on the show FFS

Watched the programme then?

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Emma Way – Daybreak's text number is 67890’ is closed to new replies.