Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Email & Website hosting
  • craigxxl
    Free Member

Looking for a host for a website and exchange email. Recommendations welcome, host must be reliable and not too expensive.

Any to avoid like the plague?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

I’m with one and one

good online support and the same with email, even give you website templates if your not very arty.

Markie
    Free Member

Aegis Hosting have been good to me for the last five or six years, plus their hosting plans are called lx, xt, xtr and xx!

http://aegishosting.co.uk/

Edited to add: but I don’t think they’ll be any good whatsoever for you because afaik they don’t support Exchange. 🙁

craigxxl
    Free Member

Not arty at all so leaving it to someone else to do but the email reliability is the most important.

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m with Fasthosts and in the middle of a lengthy and time consuming problem with regard to email forwarding. It hasn’t been resolved after 2 weeks of to-ing and fro-ing. Most of the issues I’ve resolved myself.
    I used to be with 1-and-1 and had no need to test their customer service dept.

maccruiskeen

I use unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk. Cheap and no nonsense, reliable over the last year and a bit and quick to address any issues I’ve had. Howwwwever, if someones putting the site design together for you check with them if there are any demands the site is going to make of the server for content management or whatever and make sure the host you use comes with any required bells and whistles.

I moved to unlimited because my previous host couldn’t accommodate the CMS I wanted to use

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Email & Website hosting’ is closed to new replies.