Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Elite Zumo power / resistance issue
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

Here’s one for you turbo people:

On my trainer (Elite zumo)today, I connected to Zwift and there was hardly any change in resistance at all, but it was consistent(ly) easy up and down hill.

So I shut down Zwift, turned the trainer off, turned it on and did a spin down calibration with the Elite app, that went ok, got a successful calibration with readings of 19042 & 19052 (did it twice).

So I shut down, restarted and reconnected to Zwift, start a ride and the power reading is saying like 34W but the resistance is huge, like barely turn the pedals kind of huge.

Its connected a FC-E via Ant+ to Zwift

Any ideas?

nixie

Try unpairing and repairing. Needs to be paired as fe-c (I think) in all the different pairing locations.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Done that, it worked absolutely fine last night and now it doesn’t 🤷🏼‍♂️

nixie

Can you try it from a different device? I.e. zwift on your phone and Bluetooth pairing (basically to prove if the resistance will work).

steve_b77
    Free Member

Tried it on the elite app in level mode and it’s the same

nixie

Still using the ant+ connection from the same (presumably) computer? Half the point was using the bluetooth connection as this would indicate if the ant+ connection was causing issues.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’ve tried it on BLE and Ant+ on my phone via the app and it does the same.

Just done the tests that Elite Tech Support said to do, Level Mode on the phone app and ramp it up from 1 to 16 to see if resistance increases, it does, but wattage stays really low at say 35 to 60W. Checked the step motor and that works.

We’ll see what Elite come up with

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Elite Zumo power / resistance issue’ is closed to new replies.