Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Elbow at Abbey road legal download wanted
  • pantsonfire
    Free Member

Keep listening to the awesome Elbow concert at Abbey road on bbc i-player it has blown me away best music I have heard in a long time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00h8l42/Radio_2_Live_Elbow_with_the_BBC_Concert_Orchestra/

I want to buy a download because it finishes on i-player sat night. Been on Elbow site and they have a limited edition 2 cd set for pre order for an eyewatering £20. Seen a couple of dodgy looking sites offering downloads priced in funny money but I want to buy legit.

geoffj

1. Download Audacity
    2. Set it to record the stuff that is going to your speakers
    3. Start iPlayer and start the stuff you want to watch
    4. When programme stops, stop Audacity and save to MP3

HTH

m0nster2
    Free Member

Put my pre-order in for the box set today.

joe1983
    Free Member

Here free if your morals lapse

andywhit
    Free Member

I’ve got it on my Freeview PVR (just been watching it). I can investigate burning to DVD.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Wicked stuff. got into Elbow about 3 months ago after a recommendation on here.

Loving Seldon Seen Kid album.

andywhit
    Free Member

Well I’ve managed to create a DVD of the red button programme. The video bitrate is a little slow so there is some motion blurring but the audio is spot on.

If you’d like a copy then let me know. Email is forum name at gmail.com.

Fagus
    Free Member

Watched that concert on the red button last night. Just ordered the CD. Excellent music. Good night last night, starting at 7.30 with Emmylou Harris etc, through to Dylan at Newport then Elbow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Elbow at Abbey road legal download wanted’ is closed to new replies.