Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Elbow Arena gigs – anyone been
  • djglover
    Free Member

Specifically wondering what time they are likely to come on stage. Got tickets for tonight in Liverpool, but that’s a fair old drive for me.

I’m guessing 8:30, but I’ve not been to a ‘gig’ since my kids were born 🙁

toppers3933
    Free Member

They came on at 9 at the nia last night. They were great.

nickc

Mostly on time, good gigs Garvey plays it like your ” drunk best mate”

djglover
    Free Member

9pm, thats good! don’t need to get there too early then

toppers3933
    Free Member

We went for a meal first. Got to the nia, walked in sat down and 5 mins later they came on. They played for about 1hr45mins. Cracking.

CountZero

Saw them at the O2 last time around, and going to see them there on Sunday. Possibly the fifth or sixth time I’ll have seen them, working up from venues like the O2 Academy in Bristol. Cracking live band, never put on a poor gig, as nickc says, Guy is just like your best drinking buddy. Really excited to be seeing them again. 😀

daleman
    Free Member

Got tickets for Manchester Saturday ,have seen them at MEN arena before but can’t remember what time they came on.

Kato

Saw them and the Fleet Foxes at the Royal Festival Hall a few years ago. They were excellent. Enjoy!

StuF

Saw them in Notts on Monday – very good, great mixture of old and new and loved the walk about video at the start

djglover
    Free Member

Superb show. New stuff sounds great, best yet I dare say

jamesca
    Free Member

saw them a couple of months back in Auckland NZ, there was a few hundred people in a pretty small venue. Bloody ace gig.

djglover
    Free Member

New track for any fans:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8mXf9rU_JY[/video]

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Elbow Arena gigs – anyone been’ is closed to new replies.