Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • EE calling, anyone having service call issues?
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

Missed a call about 11am, since then the networks been random and can’t seem to connect to calls..
    just dead.

Anyone having same issues?

Ah, seems service outage..as reported in the WhailingDaily and Mi’rror..

As Y’o w’re.

jamiep
    Free Member

our work mobiles are EE. Today we had an email warning of EE network issues

midlifecrashes

Ah, that explains a couple of people calling me on the land line in the last few hours, would normally have got me on mobile. Just checked, down for me. Mobile to mobile is ok, to or from landline is borked. South Yorkshire.

kcal

colleague said the same, couldn’t receive calls I think. That was /is in Aberdeen.

Cougar

“There is currently a fault on the EE network affecting incoming and outgoing calls.

The network are looking into this and we will advise as soon as a SLA on the fix is provided.

In the meantime, if you experience the issue on your EE device, please switch the device off, remove your SIM for 30 seconds, place your SIM back in the handset & reboot. This may enable you to make calls temporarily while the fault is resolved.”

(Source: our mobile team at work.)

bikebouy
    Free Member

Calls coming through now..

Speeder

BT Mobile were the same

birky
    Free Member

I’m with Plusnet piggybacking EE. Couldn’t make or receive calls at lunchtime but mobile data was ok.

Kryton57

I’m with Plusnet piggybacking EE.

Me too. Fine all day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘EE calling, anyone having service call issues?’ is closed to new replies.