Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Eduardo cheated to get that penalty.
  • theflatboy
    Free Member

looks like he's going to get done for it:

eduardo charged

still, our group for the CL's a piece of piss so we can get his bans out of the way and then hopefully it will be a precedent to stop diving generally.

scaredypants

bloody hell – that's some precedent !!

here's to consistency in future (I can think of a few teams/leagues who'll be needing to double their squad sizes)

BlingBling
    Free Member

if it was one of baconfaces players they'd have done nothing.

Sandwich

Eduardo won't be te first as a Lithuanian (Saulius Mikoliunas) has all ready fallen foul of this rule previously against Scotland.(Reference) As the article says the SFA are using the same system and banned a player recently.

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Eduardo-schmeduardo.
    He's a wee poof.
    Forget him. It's done.
    The result won't change, and the 'sport' will go on.

We're still in for some European football, and we gotta bide our time before we get a league fit for a club with a support-base the size of ours, but it will come.

Hail Hail

trailmonkey

we gotta bide our time before we get a league fit for a club with a support-base the size of ours, but it will come.

not in england it won't

Lanesra
    Free Member

moaning scottish/uefa/journo ****

Lanesra
    Free Member

Eduardo's a diver but Rooney's clever, go figure 🙄

ABA **** in full effect

higgo
    Free Member

I've got it figured.

Eduardo's a diver
    Eboue's a diver
    Almunia makes too many mistakes
    And Rooney's clever
    (well not 'clever' as such but he's got a pretty good football brain)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Good result for your boys yesterday Arsenal? Pretty boys until they come up against a team that plays against them. Do you think the ref was a scouser?

BlingBling
    Free Member

Terrible ref yesterday.

Clear pen for the Arse denied.

Rooney going down way before the contact but nothing mentioned.

Their scum hypocrit fans booing Eduardo even though they'd been cheering the worlds biggest diver for the last 5 years.

What a joke.

Wenger = Legend 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Good result for your boys yesterday Arsenal? Pretty boys until they come up against a team that plays against them. Do you think the ref was a scouser?

POSTED 58 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

As a neutral the reffing was awful yesterday. Clear pen not given for Arshavin being taken out and the yellow for Van Persie was just odd.

Junkyard
    Free Member

If you are comparing Eduardo to Rooney in terms of diving you are definetly wearing Wenger vison specs.
    Certainly Rooney made no attempt to avoid/evade/stay on his feet etc but the keeper did actually hit him. Frankly what was he doing running out like that?
    He did play for it but it was actually there and you can question whether it was sportsmanship or cheating and to be honest I am not entirely sure either but he was definetly hit by the keeper.
    As for Eduardo what hit him? where was the contact? He did just cheat.
    Similarities yes the same no
    I would be bitter as an Arsenal fan though to play like that against a team
    that badly and give them both their goals, denied a CLEAR penalty, offside goal must be hard to take.
    EDIT: Three cheers for Lansera he did not mention Rooney is a scouser hold on he linked to Gerrard as a cheat instead …everything in the world is as it should be PHEW.

BlingBling
    Free Member

More from the badge kissing scouser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2FilSIGfCo

trailmonkey

You'd think that with the light on them this week, Arsenal and their manager might want to stay clean and out of trouble for a while. What happens ? The mannager gets a red card then bleats to the press about how hard done by he is. Wenger is a manager with a long track record of poorly behaved teams and given his never ending enthusiasm to back his players regardless of the circumstances, it's easy to see why his teams behave so badly. I hope that UEFA throw the book at Eduardo. Karma.

Jamie
    Free Member

trailmonkey:

The mannager gets a red card then bleats to the press about how hard done by he is.

andywhit:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8229352.stm

Just pop those 2 together 😉

andywhit
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8226633.stm

"In the 63rd minute, McGeady was issued his second yellow of the day and sent in for an early bath following a challenge from Hanlon.

Referee Dougie McDonald decided that no contact had been made and the Republic of Ireland international was dismissed for simulation. "

Diving from a Celtic player, whatever next….

trailmonkey

Just pop those 2 together

The red card may have been unjustified, it's just hard to offer any sympathy. Sadly for Wenger, he's cried wolf too many times.

higgo
    Free Member

And now he's come out with the old "It's just so[/i] unfair, they didn't let us win" line.

Comical.

BlingBling
    Free Member

…I think United have finally found their most effective formation: a 4-5-2 with Mike Dean pulling the strings.

:mrgreen:

theflatboy
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member

Good result for your boys yesterday Arsenal? Pretty boys until they come up against a team that plays against them.

well that's the theory. we haven't played such a team so far this season, so we've yet to find out. i was happy with the way we played, not so pleased with giving away the win, though. rooney's penalty was a penalty cos almunia was so foolishly committed, whether rooney wanted to stay on his feet or not.

fletcher on arshavin was pathetic, though. i feel the result over the weekend plays more into chelsea's hands than anyone else.

trailmonkey

i feel the result over the weekend plays more into chelsea's hands than anyone else.

If by that you are intimating that Arsenal will offer a bigger challenge to Chelsea than Man Utd will, then you are as myopic as the Arsenal manager and quite frankly delusional. Arsenal will not finish above Man Utd.

theflatboy
    Free Member

i'm intimating that united have given away points already to a team they should have beaten and so have liverpool. despite the fact we should have beaten united it would have been a bonus if we'd got three points there, whereas chelsea are now 4 from 4.

and we will finish above united. 🙂

trailmonkey

Arsenal's problem has not been solved. They have no heart. When it comes to the Nov- Feb period, when it's cold and they're getting lumps kicked out of them at Stoke or Birmingham, they'll drop points like they always do. The best they can hope for with the current squad is to battle for 3rd with 3 or 4 others.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Mancs if you played with an unbiased ref every week you'd be mid table at best.

Your centre midfield is a joke, terrible wide men, only Rooney gives you class going forward.

Your team is built on nicking 1-0 wins on the break or gifts fom the ref (or Diaby).

You're not even good to watch.

😉

higgo
    Free Member

Mancs if you played with an unbiased ref every week you'd be mid table at best.

Dean is a scouser.

You're not even good to watch.

Well, I enjoyed it.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Eduardo cheated to get that penalty.’ is closed to new replies.