EDL in Birmingham Today

Home Forum Chat Forum EDL in Birmingham Today

Viewing 45 posts - 181 through 225 (of 321 total)
  • EDL in Birmingham Today
  • JY: What on earth are you going on about? Have you been out in the mid day sun? Go and have a lie down.

Junkyard

JY: Your argument is rubbish

I have yet to be convinced your random smattering of half truths is actually an argument yet

Just mindless repeating of “RACIST BIGOT” and inferring that I am ignorant or stupid is just plain annoying though.

Given that view, and I might be being “thick” here but is not calling me thick and my argument rubbish and someone else an idiot annoying ?
    Perhaps you are not listening to me 🙄

I cannot be bothered re reading but I bet your claim of racist bigot outweighs everyone by infinity [ your version of it not the real infinty]

neilferther – Member

Junkyard: Are you a bit thick?

I love it when it descends to the level of puerile school playground taunting 🙂

I bet Junkyard is smelly as well as thick !

OK, that’s it. I have had enough. You win. Your skill at just answering any point of view with an insult is too much for me. I am off back to my favourite Nazi forum. Of course anyone with concerns about immigration is just a raving Nazi bast1rd, who likes nothing better than to riot and throw rocks at the police, and who likes being beastly to foreigners.

Well done.

pingu66

😯 Not had a flounce in a while 😯

OK, that’s it. I have had enough.

Tut tut…..

Premier Icon chood7
    Subscriber

Yes that was a bit of a flounce be fair. I have to go to work now. But I’ll be back.

chood7 – Member

I’ll be back.

But the last time you were around was 10 months ago.

Don’t leave it so long this time !

marcus7

Errr is chood7 also neilferther?… I’m confused.. not two accounts I hope….

STW is being invaded by multiple logins ???!!! 😯

WTF is a flounce?

Premier Icon jamj1974
    Subscriber

Neilferther. You mention Asians placing Londoners in a minority. Can Asians not be Londoners…? Are these mutually exclusive groups…?

Premier Icon dannybgoode
    Subscriber

I’m still pretty convinced a fair few of these Asians that keep getting referred to were born and bred in this country this making them very much British.

Also there seems to be (as is often the case) a blurring of distinction between immigrants with a legal right to remain in this country, illegal immigrants who are here but are being a bit naughty and should really be back home wherever that may be and asylum seekers who have come to this country as they are pretty scared of being shot, raped, beheaded and otherwise horribly persecuted in their own country.

As a developed nation of reasonable means (come on, Britain is not really badly off by world standards) I have no problems with people wanting to move here under such circumstances.

Cheers

Danny B

Junkyard

WTF is a flounce

throwing your toys out the pram and leaving the thread /forum in a public and stroppy manner after being abused by [smelly thickos who dont listen

copyright surfmat

Dave

Errr is chood7 also neilferther?… I’m confused.. not two accounts I hope….

Not any more.

yunki

In large parts of London, Londoners are becoming a minority.

oh well… in Britain, Londoners (people what live in that historical cultural melting pot) are in a minority

I could not give one flying **** what an angry racist little bellend from Bow thinks about immigration..
    In fact, I would laugh myself into an early grave if the whole London Metropolitan Area became populated entirely by Muslim immigrants..

they’d still be in an absolutely enormous minority in this country..

perhaps Neil ought to go back to that Asian school of his and do some elementary mathematics..

throwing your toys out the pram and leaving the thread /forum in a public and stroppy manner after being abused by [smelly thickos who dont listen
    copyright surfmat

you now owe me a piece of toblerone …i had to spit out laughing

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

So tell me then.

The EDL.
    Just how complicated are the dance moves?

Could someone that hasn’t had a propper “gettin into the groove” moment since the golden days of MDMA still be able to join up without looking like a dad a a wedding?

While it may be true that we have not managed immigration into the UK very successfully in the past, those that take this as a reason to argue, “no more immigration” should be careful what they wish for.

As was the case in Germany before, our demographics will ultimately require us to increase levels of immigration otherwise our fiscal nightmare will be even worse. Bottom line, the UK needs more immigrants not less if it is going to cope economically.

The case was made quite clearly this week by the OBR in their latest Fiscal Sustainability Report, not that I would expect this to be bedtime reading for most of the EDL’s membership!

Premier Icon unklehomered
    Subscriber

I believe they offer courses for those who’s first language is not disco 😉

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

neilferther – Member

Dazh: I have some news for you. In the past few years, millions of immigrants have made their homes in this country. Millions of them.

Nope. Total immigration was around 500000 last year, a figure which despite what you may think is falling (and not because it’s the tories in power incidentally; it’s been gently falling for years- there was a headline grabbing drop this year but it’s not going to be sustained as it was mostly students, in a few years time there’ll be a corresponding drop in emigration.)

People get very confused on this because they see stats for total immigration, and forget to deduct total emigration. Most people that come to the UK don’t stay forever. For example, students, who are the single biggest immigrant group, make up 2/5ths of all immigrants and whose visas are specifically for study- the majority leave after their studies, having paid sackfulls of cash to the UK universities.

So once you deduct the 350000 people who left, you have net immigration of around 150000. Obviously this doesn’t give you your “millions” in the last few years, even if you say it twice.

Oh and:

neilferther – Member

I used the example of the school to make a point

Pro tip- It is better to use examples which aren’t made up when trying to prove a point.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

It’s just a jump to the left and then a step to the right, with your hands on hips you bring your knees in tight.

But it’s the pelvic thrust that will drive you insane.

Well, this thread was really quite revealing wasn’t it!

piemonster

That was fun, I particularly enjoyed the initial EDL defence post.

What’s the odds on some EDL members doing some googling and spotting this thread?

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

Well, this thread was really quite revealing wasn’t it!

Yep.

I though disco was dead but it seems it’s still alive and kicking.

Mrs Toast

This thread calls for a Drama Llama!

Bloody South American camelids, coming over here, eating our grass, displacing good ol’ British sheep with their heathen spitting…

piemonster

😆 @ Northwind trying to use facts.

It’s much better to just rant.

Premier Icon dannybgoode
    Subscriber

@piefiddler-in the words of Stewart Lee, Yeah well-you can prove anything with facts can’t you…

cheers

Danny B

Premier Icon unklehomered
    Subscriber

That’s the second post from Mrs Toast today that has made me want to find her and hug her! #e-hug

piemonster

Ha, drama llama like.

Dannybgoode signature dislike 👿

I’m no scientist, but to some extent, is immigration not the basis of evolution… if for example the protozoa in the primordial soup had disputed the ingress of spicy new organisms messing up their monotonous flavour, would we be here now bitching about stuff with sentient consciousness n that?

dabble

seems like some of the posters on here are still

protozoa in the primordial soup

neilferther – Member
    Of course anyone with concerns about immigration is just a raving Nazi bast1rd, who likes nothing better than to riot and throw rocks at the police, and who likes being beastly to foreigners

+1 and well said that man. Nice to have some straight talking for a change.

I thought you’d approve 😉

Premier Icon jamj1974
    Subscriber

It’s good to know that many others share my distaste for intolerance.

yunki

Child of EDL supporter cuaght up in violent protest

you go for it defenders of our way of life..

Premier Icon jamj1974
    Subscriber

Is it me or does that little boy look really frightened…?

yunki

naaaah… he loves it! Hates immigrants that one.. bleedin’ hates ’em

That’s not fear, it’s just under-developed anger, he’ll come good in the end

Premier Icon jamj1974
    Subscriber

Maybe Curtis says it best…?

http://youtu.be/jZeKT0UctOQ

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

piemonster – Member

@ Northwind trying to use facts.

It’s a sickness I have.

Viewing 45 posts - 181 through 225 (of 321 total)

The topic ‘EDL in Birmingham Today’ is closed to new replies.