Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Editor’s Choice Awards 2020 – Hannah and Ross pick their favourites
  • singletrackross

First published in Singletrack Magazine Issue 134. It’s been a ‘special’ year, for sure, but the sun has continued to come up and bikes have still bee …

By singletrackross

Get the full story on our front page at:

Editor’s Choice Awards 2020 – Hannah and Ross pick their favourites

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

lawman91

As you’ve ridden and reviewed both Hannah, would you have the Camino or the Cotic Escapade given the choice? Currently weighing up whether to get either to replace my hardtail, as I do find I ride it less now and a bike like the Camino/Escapade would be better and more useful for commuting (lightly off-road) too.

stwhannah

@lawman91 I found the Camino more capable than the Escapade. The fork felt a lot better on the rougher stuff. Not sure what changes Cotic might have made since my test though, it was a while back. I’d be happy with owning either, and for you this year it might well come down to stock availability, but it’s the Camino that I regret not buying while I had the chance.

frank4short
    Free Member

“this year has seen more rides with my kids in tow and even fewer ‘big days out’. It hardly seems fair to make them, with their rigid bikes and smaller wheels, ride a trail I’m cruising over on inches of rubber and suspension.”

It seams like there’s some missed learning opportunities in that statement :p

kendonagasaki

I’ve ordered a Camino GRX 1 through cycle to work. Currently on a March build date so everything is crossed that there’s no further delays. Mind you I ordered an Occam this time last year for a Feb delivery and that arrived mid April, so I’m taking nothing for granted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Editor’s Choice Awards 2020 – Hannah and Ross pick their favourites’ is closed to new replies.