Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Edinburgh road rage attack on cyclist
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Best not to argue…

project
    Free Member

Well its not TJ, thankfully,

druidh
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

Best not to argue…Exactly

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hopefully they will have it on camera and get the car driver

hels
    Free Member

Something similar happened to a courier guy I know, rides with the ERCs. Got taken out on the road out towards the M8, past Sighthill. Driver was identified, tried, and went to prison.

cynic-al
    Free Member

If they had camera evidence would it make the press?

cynic-al
    Free Member

A mate got cut up by a van driver at Seafield (then) roundabout. Bloke then said he’d give him a lift to work, “get in the van etc”, mate says “no”, bloke punches him & chases him, mate runs into nearest shop (staff had seen it all), bloke drives off.

Bloke got done, not sure what sanction, he was known to Police…for killing folk 😮

Lucky escape.

druidh
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    If they had camera evidence would it make the press?

They might only have a snippet of camera action. It always helps to have some real-life witnesses.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

If your copulator fiscal is like our CPS, you need stacks of rock-solid evidence for them to prosecute. So the more the better.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

slowoldgit – Member

If your copulator fiscal 😯

druidh
    Free Member

Just going through the report in detail.

Lothian Road/Fountainbridge junction, to Cargo, to Johnston Terrace???

If the driver followed the cyclist from Fountainbridge to Johnston Terrace, he must also driven past the “No entry to cars” sign at the end of Castle Terrace.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

i had an ‘incident’ with a clio driver in the fountainbridge area about a year ago. if it’s the same guy i’d be able to get his reg as he lives in one of these streets… is it worth it though?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

yes.

yetidave
    Free Member

yes

I had a similar thing happen few years ago down in Musselburgh. Car drove past clipping my arm, flicking v’s etc, stopped at lights, I passed in the traffic and they had another go. Some verbals and I took to the back streets to hide… hope he’s ok.

warton
    Free Member

cynic-al, that is mental….

some woman swerved towards me a few weeks ago after an ongoing argument along the road. I doubt she was chuffed when I booted the **** out of her drivers side door in retaliation.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

ok, thanks jeremy. done.

MrKmkII
    Free Member
    MarkN
    Free Member

It is good to see that this has come to an arrest.

jamiep
    Free Member

but why on earth does the STV headline refer to ‘accident’?!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh road rage attack on cyclist’ is closed to new replies.