Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Edinburgh riders! A wee questionnaire, if you would :)
  • MrKmkII
    Free Member

Hi people of the ‘burgh and surrounding areas. As I occasionally mention, I am doing some university research into mountain biking and landscape. So I’ve created a survey monkey thingy, and have emailed a few of you asking to fill out the linked questionnaire.

If anyone else would like to fill out the survey please let me know! I’d rather send the link by privately, so contact me via my email – link in profile. At the moment I’d like to keep it restricted to Edinburgh folk.

Thanks!

*Disclaimer – it’s just a wee survey and all results will be for my sole use. I will not share any personal details with any third parties. I will only use emails if I feel I need to contact you with regard to the questionnaire or my research.

FraserHughes
    Free Member

My email is in my profile, if you want to fire the questionnaire over I’ll happily give my 2 penith 🙂

MrKmkII
    Free Member

thanks fraser – email sent!

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

send it to me too, it might alleviate the boredom of work this afternoon 🙂

epicsteve
    Free Member

Sent it to me as well – niblueATyahoo.com

bigjim

I’ll email ya.

druidh
    Free Member

Fire it over….

kevj
    Free Member

Were you the chap on a Lapierre up at Glentress a few weeks back? We had a chat and filled out a questionnaire at the Hub.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Send it to me too.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

druidh – i got your email from your profile and sent it earlier. did it not get through? it could be in junk 🙂

and thanks to everyone who has helped out so far! very pleased 8)

druidh
    Free Member

Ah – just had a look and there it is!

MrKmkII
    Free Member

kevj – alas that was not me on a lappiere! fire me your email and i’ll send you the link if you fancy filling it out 🙂 it’s only wee!

DGOAB – email sent – thanks!

stuartm555
    Free Member

Email in profile if you want to send it over

tomcrow99

Email in profile.

Kunstler

You can send it to me too. Email in profile.

stevemtb
    Free Member

Email sent, can either fire it back to that email address or the one in my profile.

ChrisL

You can send it to me too. Email in profile.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

EIP.

orangina
    Free Member

And me, eip ….

beardy
    Free Member

send to beardofthejungle@yahoo.com happily complete

stanfree
    Free Member

E mail in profile , fire it to me too.

Northwind

Fire it over, andrew@blackjack.f9.co.uk.

ojom
    Free Member

me too on mdownie@ the bike chain. co. ok

please delete spaces > ‘they’ is watchings innits.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

Count me in…

2wheels1guy at gmail.com

poly
    Free Member

nDOTpolwartATgmxDOTcom

gamo
    Free Member

I’ll do it! email is in my profile.

wingnuts

Is STW solely Tod and Edinburgh based? I’m only a guest as I only spend a couple of weeks in with friends in MS

MrKmkII
    Free Member

wingnuts, there are a few folk in edinburgh. don’t worry though, i didn’t ask for edinburghers because of a superior knowledge! more that it makes sense in the context of the rest of my work 🙂

and thanks to the rest of you! i’m about to send off a link to all the people who have shown interest 🙂

bawz
    Free Member

juroma71@gmail.com

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I’ll help if I can (email in profile).

You may know this already but my memory of statistics from uni is that once you start to be selective about your sample your results are already skewed? Probably no worse than asking for volunteers but be prepared to justify your approach – possibly.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

ah yes, i remember talking to about it before, CSW. i’m set with the questionnaire – it’s more qualitative than quatitative and won’t be playing a major role in the paper…

MrKmkII
    Free Member

just flicking through the results there – thanks everyone! i’m very happy and excited 🙂

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh riders! A wee questionnaire, if you would :)’ is closed to new replies.