Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Edinburgh Group Night rides?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Holy shit, the salt n saucers actually get a ride planned! :mrgreen:

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

It’ll only last a week or two probably. Last time I rode with anyone on here somebody hit a tree and mangled their wrist. Might have been 13thfloormonk.

tjagain

The old TBC rides worked well for4 a couple of years with loads of folk turning up.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’ve just remembered it’s half term this week and my other half is away with work or something so I may have to backtrack.

tjagain

classic!

andykirk
    Free Member

Is it not possible to just agree a regular day and time and place, the same every week…. then people can just plan the rest of their lives around it 😆

I will be up for it in a couple of weeks once my latest too small bike is built.

I havent cycled up a proper hill for 20 odd years though so just hope there are some other slow people.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’m riding tomorrow night. About 5pm at Bonaly, know it’s too early for some but I have to be done by 8pm.

scotroutes

I’m hoping to be in the Burg on 29th/30th and could bring a bike with me.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

That screams TBC reunion ride.

13thfloormonk

It’ll only last a week or two probably. Last time I rode with anyone on here somebody hit a tree and mangled their wrist. Might have been 13thfloormonk.

Yep! Was just over-excited to be riding Roslin singletrack again, shame it was dusk and I landed a small jump either side of a big log 🙁

Think I was the one who had been trying to organise those rides (or was it Jimmy?) so that might explain why they fizzled out…

myopic
    Free Member

My recollection was that Iain doing a weekly thread and then Jimmy started a mega-thread that led to a few rides.

I’m interested again in principle but would be a bit ad hoc ‘tag along at the last minute’ if I can make it. I’m getting out on the Pentlands a fair bit at the moment, but as and when I can manage due to work commitments. Things are squelchy and getting worse as might be expected so I’ve been sticking to the main paths of late.

Couldn’t make tomorrow, but have bookmarked the thread and will keep an eye on it 🙂

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Holy thread resurrection. I’m free tomorrow night so let’s get this party started. Pentlands, GT/Inners, I’m easy.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh Group Night rides?’ is closed to new replies.