Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Edinburgh folks- recognise this street? Long shot I know
  • Northwind

Does this look familiar to anyone:

Trying to make contact with a seller but his contact details are wrong :mrgreen: Apparently it's within 7 miles of Currie, to narrow it down 😉

ojom
    Free Member

Well it's 1 mile from me on Lutton Place…

Narrows it down a bit.

ojom
    Free Member

Gilmerton?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Northwind

Oh, TBC, that's clever… Time to triangulate its exact location 😉

Oops, duplicated the pics, here's the third

MrKmkII
    Free Member

2 miles from bruntsfield place..

cynic-al
    Free Member

4 miles fae Joppa

Liftman

4 milesfrom Gilmerton.

ojom
    Free Member

I think i know where it is then… Dumbidykes/Abbeyhill type bit, Nr the Bongo club?

debaser

Yeah, I thought it looked like Abbeyhill too or somewhere around there anyway.

I think it's Lochend Close just off Calton Road.

That any help?

Northwind

That's it, definately… Just found it on google streetview. Thanks very much! How stalkery is this? :mrgreen: I'll be up that way soon, I'll have a look around and see if I can find it, stick a note under the windscreen.

You guys are ace.

spooky_b329

It must be way too expensive, I mean he's had no interest at all…right?!

Possible bargain to be had…especially as the boot looks like its got a couple of dents…

Northwind

Exactly :mrgreen: Doesn't exactly look mint but then, I want to throw bikes in it and jump in it wearing muddy kit and generally destroy any residual value it might have, and this is my first car so no point in getting a minter. Got a couple of others to check out but this one just seems kind of right.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

If the guy can't get his details in autotrader right i wouldn't trust them to have looked after the car. Or its a trader who has given you the wrong one of his many PAYG mobiles.

Plenty vectras about.

Northwind

I have a soft spot for this one, my dad had one… I think this is probably the only reason it got my attention but it was a nice place to be.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh folks- recognise this street? Long shot I know’ is closed to new replies.