Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • ebike knar – nice bit of advertising by the big S
  • buckster
    Free Member

Sounds fun to me. If I could hit 45kmh on the road, I could be at the Aston Hill car park in about 25 minutes, ride without worrying about blowing up on the way home. Sounds ideal to me. Sadly I cant afford one anyway!

That said, that top speed is under pedal power, the Spesh bike I rode at Blazing Saddles Im sure only provided power until you are doing 15mph. Not far off half the 45kmh’ish quoted -marketing? So, to hit those speeds you would need to be bloody fit. Ride one if you get the chance, I dont think it will allow a ‘free’ 45kmh cruise or any where near it unless you are hyper fit.

ninfan
    Free Member

philjunior – Member

Or, to be pedantic, sell bikes which are illegal to use on public roads and on land without the landowner’s permission.

Or, to be even more pedantic, sell bikes which are illegal to use on public highways, any other land to which the public have access, or on private land without the landowners permission

tomhoward

To all that say my levo goes 45mph/kph. It doesn’t. It cuts out at 15.5mph/25kph. Regardless of what the website says. Now I haven’t measured the power output myself but I’ll bet it’s compliant.

munrobiker
    Free Member
    simondbarnes

So the bike is clearly not legal to ride on road or rights of way.. 45 kph – illegal – 500W illegal.

Except it doesn’t do that. HTH.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘ebike knar – nice bit of advertising by the big S’ is closed to new replies.