Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • eBay Ulvang merino socks
  • properbikeco
    Free Member

Got a load of these years ago which are fantastic but now worn out.
    Can’t seem to find the seller though?
    Any decent socks bargains to be had like the Ulvangs?

dufresneorama
    Free Member

A while ago I messaged the boy who sold them and he didn’t see any more on the horizon 😔.

I’m down to one pair so also looking for something similar.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Sadly no longer available….

peekay

They are the best socks that I’ve ever had, and I got very excited when I saw this thread title.

I’ve had eBay alerts set up for the last two years hoping to find some more.

A single pair of red ones came up a few months ago, and I found somewhere that I could get them from on a Norwegian website, at about £20 a pair, significantly more than 8 pairs for£6 or whatever they were.

Simon

I’ve actually got a new pair on now that I found in my sock drawer this morning that I’d forgotten about 😀

Great socks and were a proper bargain!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I got some Mund socks from sportpursuit a while back, not Ulvang eBay cheap but pretty good value and much better quality than other cheep merino socks.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Get your darning needle oot

cp

Got slightly excited to see this thread as I bought mine in the STW PSA years ago and am just starting to hole them having pretty much lived in them in the winters since.

On the look out for a replacement..

Paradiso
    Free Member

I bought a ridiculous quantity from the Ebay guy in N. Ireland. They last well, so my ‘collection’ (crazy sockpiling) should see me out.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member
    Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Dont wear anything else now.

That must get some looks around town?…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘eBay Ulvang merino socks’ is closed to new replies.