EBAY – Tomac Automatic 120 Frame, Large (19"), with Fox RP23

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale EBAY – Tomac Automatic 120 Frame, Large (19"), with Fox RP23

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • EBAY – Tomac Automatic 120 Frame, Large (19"), with Fox RP23
  • batfink

2010 Tomac Automatic 120 frame for sale

Frame is a large (19″) and comes with an RP23 shock. I’m 6 ft and it fits me perfectly.

The frame has been used for about 8 months, but is in fantastic condition, with virtually no damage to the paintwork (a tiny amount of cable rub). It’s been heli-taped up from new. It has a new rear triangle, and has not been ridden since, so no chain-suck or chain-slap marks.

Includes Tomac seat clamp and chainstay protector. Takes full-run cables, and has routing for a dropper post.

This is an awesome frame, really lightweight, and the IAS suspension (paired with the Fox RP23 shock) performs superbly, with virtually no pedal bob.

It’s a 2010 frame, but the only diference between this and the current (2011) model, is that this one takes a 1,1/8″ steerer. The new rear triangle is also a slightly different design from the one on the website, with a chunkier “Y” shaped brace between the seatstays and chainstays.

Currently on Chain Reaction for £999, so grab yourself a bargain!
    CRC link

I’m selling this on ebay, so go there to see photos, ask questions and bid:
    Ebay link

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘EBAY – Tomac Automatic 120 Frame, Large (19"), with Fox RP23’ is closed to new replies.