Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ebay: Seller problems?
  • will
    Free Member

Right, i bought a usb stick of this bloke on ebay for £28. Got it, everything was lovely, so positive feedback etc…

Then after about the 2nd time i used it, all stopped working, some reason it wouldn’t recognise my files. So send him an email telling, him, no problem said send it through, and he’ll send a replacement.

Now…Sent it back to him on the 31st December, he said he still hasn’t got it…Was sent 1st class, but not recorded.

So have i lost the money, or is there anything paypal can do?

Ta,

wellhung
    Free Member

Get onto Post Office report it as lost in post, i did this about 5 years ago on a £27 thermal top got refunded money by the Post Office.

will
    Free Member

wellhung – Member
    Get onto Post Office report it as lost in post, i did this about 5 years ago on a £27 thermal top got refunded money by the Post Office.

Thats interesting, thanks for that, will give it a try. Can you do it online? or at post-office?

grumm
    Free Member

Did you get a receipt? You can still get one even if you didn’t send it recorded.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Punch him in the ear.

will
    Free Member

grumm – Member
    Did you get a receipt? You can still get one even if you didn’t send it recorded.

Yeh i did…Problem is i think i placed it somewhere safe and have now forgotten where that is.

Daffy

You’ll need a proof of postage (receipt) Paypal can’t do anything, It’s not the sellers fault either.

You paid, he shipped, you received, used and then found fault, he graciously agreed to have it back (most wouldn’t), you posted it, he hasn’t got it.

He has only your word that you posted it, as you can’t find the proof.

You’ve gotta understand the situation from his point of view. A Paypal complaint would be like beating the fella with a stick for doing nothing wrong.

will
    Free Member

very true that Daffy! I’m going to hunt for this receipt i think!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ebay: Seller problems?’ is closed to new replies.