• This topic has 26 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by hora.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • eBay madness
  • mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

😆 hotter than the sun that is

timbur
    Free Member

Just a bit!

Offroading
    Free Member

Just ask something on the spec normally shows these up…

DezB
    Free Member

By the way, http addresses don’t need code round them I dscovered by accident today. Just type it in and it becomes a link
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/its-worth-about-2500-shop-value-its-a-cannondale_W0QQitemZ270327226609QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item270327226609&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

steve_b77
    Free Member

Got to love the spelling and general wording of the advert

ziggy
    Free Member

Looks dodgy but may not be, however these skewers were only on a quid last night, now look at the price!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120360699816&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

chakaping
    Free Member

So hooky, you can’t help but smile.

Which is naughty really as that bike was obviously somebody’s pride and joy and may not have been insured.

rnscotch

jeez was that ad put up by a two year old…

rich-6
    Free Member

Haha proper chav talk that, 0 Feedback too.

Certainly wouldnt touch it, and nor has anyone else for that reason

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I might’ve asked if I can go try it for size – anyone think it’s theirs/their mates & want to give me some details to look for incase the pleb actually does try & flog it to me?! 😉

crocodilian
    Free Member

“gr8 to ride realy fast and its even still got all the tread in the tires thats how new it is”

Love it!

crocodilian
    Free Member

“im sadley sellin this bike because i had a op on my foot and want be walkin for a long time its shame realy”

I’m wondering what kind of operation he’s having that means he can’t wait and just has to sell it, is he having the foot amputated or what?

MrNutt
    Free Member

its shame realy

crocodilian
    Free Member

Too right Mr Nutt. I feel sorry for the chap and his gammy foot.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Maybe I should stamp on his bad foot if I go to view it?! At least he wouldn’t be able to chase after me if i ride off on it! LOL

Teetosugars
    Free Member

“Nicole”… funny name for a bloke eh??

🙄

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Papa?

Nicole?

rich-6
    Free Member

maybe hes this guy

😆

DrP

That’s just down the road from me. I might ask if i can test ride it really fast?!

DrP

epo-aholic
    Free Member

my, he is clever!

i think that bike is 100% legit and whats wrong with his spelling????

snakebiter
    Free Member

my friend and i have a great game with these – we ask them totally stupid questions and see how far we can go — the best so far was an ad for a vintage skate board that was a plank with a roller skate stuck on – — also a guy selling the menu from a flight circa 1990 – my friend asked if it was outbound or retun – after he responded my friend said – oh shame do you have the other – some of these mupets are so odd its quite scarry

MinishMan
    Free Member

Maybe he just saw this bike outside someone’s house, took some pics, noticed how much tread was left on the wheels, then listed it to try and make a quick buck?

hora
    Free Member

Someone will buy it though- probably cheaper and will quietly know that the ‘great bargain’ they picked up is probably nicked (but they’ll have their contents insurance so its all alright’).

Same angle- ‘cos its insured, just different pikeism’:

Just like when someone at work said
    ‘Im after a flatscreen tv, anyone got one going’?
    ‘I have a mate who has a few off the back of a lorry if your interested?’
    ‘Yes, but their from a shop and not stolen from a house though?’
    ‘Good’.

I asked how that made it alright/ok? Apperently its alright as shops etc all have insurance.

FFS, boils my piss. Rant over.

Junkyard
    Free Member

buying goods you know are stolen is an offence and if they could not sell them on there would be no point stealing them in the first place – you are just as bad as the person you are buying from as you are fueling their crime spree.
    *Rant over wanders off to rant at self for agreeing with hora again muttering about voices in head making me do it*

bigsi
    Free Member

Had to feel sorry for the guy camped near us at the 2008 Bonty 24/12 who had the Police turn up and "reclaim" the bike he was riding having first checked the serial number. Guess someone at the event recognised it and tipped them off.

Don’t think the guy was too happy, poor sod 🙁

hora
    Free Member

Junkyard Yourr my wife now…

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘eBay madness’ is closed to new replies.