Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ebay FOOLs????
  • LoveTubs
    Free Member

I’ve just seen a pair of Asics Cumulus 15s go for £80.02??

This link shows the exact same shoe??

http://www.sportsshoes.com/product/asi2859/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=price_comparison&utm_campaign=googlebase-uk&mkwid=PdVoYfje&pcrid=25090551013&gclid=CNTD8LbDzr0CFVLItAodjUAADg

Why?

I’m lost TBH.

sbob
    Free Member

Both size 14?

DezB
    Free Member

rrp £109.99

So day finks dare getin a bargin.

iolo
    Free Member

Ebay guy trying to make money shocker? Or sportsshoes.com bulk buying to sell cheaper? Who knows.

backinireland
    Free Member

Nothing new that
    Sold some stuff a while ago after a garage clear out and some went for silly money
    Kinetic recovery rope six years old went for over 50 quid, checked site I bought from they are 34 plus vat New

njee20
    Free Member

rrp £109.99

So day finks dare getin a bargin.

As observed though, the linked store only has size 14 in stock, if you happen to know you really like those trainers, but they’ve been discontinued the fact someone has ‘clown size’ in stock for less is completely irrelevant!

bigyinn
    Free Member

E-bay is just odd. A secondhand remote release for a camera I was watching went for more than the IDENTICAL new ones cost.
    People jsut get carried away I guess, or dont do their research.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

A guy I knew had a small ebay business selling the latest CD’s. He was able to undercut the record shiops considerably. It was when Play.com started selling CD’s and before the supermarkets started. Clueless people were buying the CD’s and he was just ordering them from play as they ordered, and sending them on in a different jiffy. It was labour intensive, but lucrative while being a student.

razorrazoo

I just sold a set of Pro 2 QR adapters I had lying round in the shed for more than you can get a new set on CRC, mind well and truly boggled.

LoveTubs
    Free Member

Yep, the link was a little cut-paste-run-didn’t read but I’m still finding cheaper; esp with ebay fee’s and posting.

I guess it’s the ‘thrill’ of the hunt?

Anyway, I’m boring myself now….. 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ebay FOOLs????’ is closed to new replies.