Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • eBay confusion
  • PrinceJohn

I’ve had a Google around but can’t find the answer to this one. Myself and my partner are currently selling a few things in eBay. We’re both using the Android app to list items, but the weird thing is, even tho we’ve both got the same phone the layout is completely different. For instance when it comes to postage options she’s only got eBay sponsored delivery, whereas I can select royal mail, Hermes etc…

Any ideas?

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s a couple of semi-hidden menus that let you select more options. Iirc they aren’t especially clear but they are on the page somewhere. Wife had the same issue a few months back

PrinceJohn

Was that on the app or on the desktop site? That was the only thing that I could find a reference to in Google

squirrelking
    Free Member

<p>Phone site is shite. Is one of you using the app and the other browser? Either way just do it on the desktop, much easier.</p>

PrinceJohn

No both using the phone. Software version is the same, the phones are the same, the app is different. It’s most perturbing

funkmasterp

Both running same version of firmware?

DezB
    Free Member

The app is rubbish – especially for selling… doesn’t help, but get it up on a pc. You’re probably offering returns if they don’t like the item!

spooky_b329

I thought the app was pretty good for selling, often use it when in find tat in the garage or loft and it’st quicker unless you want to write lots about it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘eBay confusion’ is closed to new replies.