• This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • eBay bargain
  • bearnecessities
    bukobuko
    Free Member

Nice steel m5 frame must be rare.

iamanobody
    Free Member

What’s this scaly lad thing?? Never heard of this before

DezB
    Free Member

How weird, there’s loads of manky trainers on there – some of them up to £25!

And these https://ebay.us/mFLXts

Bizarre 😆

oreetmon
    Free Member

Foot fetish interest innit.

legend
    Free Member

Used to be some interesting used skinsuits being sold/modelled – can’t find any now sadly

DezB
    Free Member

oreetmon
    Foot fetish interest innit.

Hmm, I think they’d be after feet if that was the case… surely this is a dirty shoe fetish, which is far weirder.

bukobuko
    Free Member

https://ebay.us/mFLXts and it has a bid, Bizarre indeed.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

My ex used to work as an air hostess and some of her colleagues made quite a bit of money selling their old uncleaned work shoes on ebay. They used to get a lot of messages asking to to see them being worn.

tomhoward

Used socks also seem to get a ridiculous amount of money too i.e. some.

bukobuko
    Free Member

I just looked at the completed Sold Items on ebay for trashed shoes, definitely some money to be made from the foot fetish thing.

fasthaggis

Sends CFH a PM alert

epicyclo

Mmmm, can see a business opportunity for selling used saddles from a ladies naturist resort…

Anyone got an idea for a good eBay name? 🙂

bearnecessities

Charge_poon

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Butt-hole saddle surfers.

epicyclo

Some jolly fine suggestions there lads.

I’ve ordered 12 dozen saddles from Brooks but they need to be prepared for sale.

I did approach the local ladies hockey club, and explained the concept to them. However they took offence for some reason. All I wanted was a gross of saddles seasoned in return for some sponsorship.

Next, I’ll try the local ladies rugby club, but I can’t do that until I get out of hospital, and that may be some time.

In the meantime I don’t suppose you chaps could come up with suggestions where a suitable number of ladies could be found to do the job? I can pay you in matured saddles…

DezB
    Free Member

seasoned

Hmm. Make sure you include this word in your listing. It makes them sound rather appealing.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘eBay bargain’ is closed to new replies.