Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • eBay – are Buy It Now items always “good til cancelled”?
  • Premier Icon thenorthwind

Sorry for another eBay thread – tried to find the one where the max £1 FVF promotion was discussed the other day but failed.

I put a few things on to take advantage of said offer, but I notice they’re all “good til cancelled” in My eBay, which apparently doesn’t qualify for the promotion. I can’t see an option to change them to limited time. Is an auction the only way to do this?

(Bonus moan: how frustrating is eBay’s listing process now? It wants to dictate everything – starting price, postage, etc. and it’s fiddly and not always obvious how to change it. Nearly listed some handlebars in Car parts>Suspension arms last night!)

Premier Icon thisisnotaspoon

Its a tick box, i think in the same part of the page as you select auction / buy it now.

Premier Icon CraigW
    Free Member

Good til cancelled is really a 30 day listing, but it relists automatically.

If it sells within the first 30 days, it will be eligible for the £1 FVF. But if it gets relisted then sells, you may get charged more fees.

Premier Icon thenorthwind

Its a tick box, i think in the same part of the page as you select auction / buy it now.

I know where you mean – may have missed it in the original listing, and doesn’t seem to be an option when I revise.

Good til cancelled is really a 30 day listing, but it relists automatically.

If it sells within the first 30 days, it will be eligible for the £1 FVF. But if it gets relisted then sells, you may get charged more fees.

Thanks for that. Will leave them for now then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.