Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Eating in Leamington Spa
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

Please can you recommend somewhere nice in Leamington Spa (within walking distance of the town centre) for a nice lunch on Saturday?

blob
    Free Member

If you’re looking for a proper restaurant try restaurant 23 or for gastro pub food try the star and garter.

bamboo
    Free Member

There is a really nice Italian cafe / coffee shop on regent street called corleone.

lunge

Oscars is pretty good as is Wildes, the former is just off the parade, the latter is on it opposite Tesco. If you want somewhere a bit less “restauranty” Turtle Bay has just opened in Regents Court and is very good.

kayak23

Yeah Corleones is lovely if you can get a table, really nice busy little place.
    Wagamamas halfway down the parade. Rhubarb rhubarb on Warwick street just west of the parade (parade is main shopping street)
    Thai elephant, west end of regent street.
    Kayal-southern Indian food, really good, west end of regent street.
    The white horse, nice pub with good food, top of town opposite garage, big plastic horse in the entrance.
    Bills-New restaurant opposite town hall on the parade. I think it’s a chain but seems nice.
    Strava (very stw friendly) Italian in the street next to the town hall.
    Have a wander up Holly walk (next to town hall) some nice places up there.
    Or, come round my house… 😀

rOcKeTdOg

Corleones is my no1 stop for breakfast, used to love Linden cafe for bacon butties but it’s gone now

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Eating in Leamington Spa’ is closed to new replies.