Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • EasyJet And Bike Bags
  • godzilla
    Free Member

Has anybody had trouble with spares in a bike bag? Easy jet say –
    “Bicycles are permitted for carriage provided that specific criteria is met: The bicycle must be packaged in a bicycle box or bag. Only one bicycle per box/bag is permitted. No other items can be carried in the bicycle box/bag (i.e. clothing) ”

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Fly loads with them, shoes, helmet, clothes etc all go in. Have you let the tyres down? (stifles yawn) yes of course. No one ever checks. All that matters is the weight. Stay within that and no issues

Flying next weekend Easy out of Gatwick for Spain. Evoc will include Bronson and everything else, no luggage.

Furious

No – travelled three times with loads of additional kitt in my bike bag on EasyJet. They’ve also never complained about boarding with a full face in addition to my carry on luggage.

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

Jeez I don’t even take a suitcase, not joking.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

The only thing I’ve ever been pulled up for was the one time I chucked an aerosol chain lube in the bag too.
    Even then, as I emptied out all my other kit in front them, they never questioned any of it.

godzilla
    Free Member

Awesome, many thanks Peep’s

stevious

Have had a couple of CO2 canisters taken out but otherwise no probs.

In fact when we flew with our touring bikes in big plastic bags you could see our entire luggage attached to the bike.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘EasyJet And Bike Bags’ is closed to new replies.