Easton uk parts stockist?

Home Forum Bike Forum Easton uk parts stockist?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Easton uk parts stockist?
  • andyl46

Morning STW!

Following a call to the UK distributor, I’m having trouble sourcing a conversion axle (20mm to 15mm) for my Haven front wheel. Easton part number is 2033179, does anyone have a spare one or know of any UK shop that stocks Easton spare parts? Contact details would be appreciated if not too much trouble.

And yes, should have bought stans on hope hubs, but these were a bit of a bargain…

Thanks in advance!

mtbant

Also interested in this, Hibike in Germany list them to order but none in stock, I was able to use them for the rear hub conversion and the service is good but if there was a UK seller that would be better 🙂

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

I have on order from hibike, they are not far from being my LBS. But the supplier can’t provide an availability date, cambriabike in the states also doesn’t have them in stock. So it seems to be a Easton problem rather than specific importers.

mrjmt

Have you spoken to zyro? They are UK distributor now.

andyl46

Yup, zyro won’t get any in till towards the end of March. And frankly, if sourcing such a simple bit of kit is so hard, I think the wheels may be going back, bargain or not…

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

That is what I was thinking, I also emailed easton about spoke lengths so I could have some spares, never got a reply. With the possibility of rear hub problems that seem too common, the risk is now outweighing the benefits.

Shame as when the wheels are working the reviews are quite good, a decent combination of strength and weight while being quite stiff. But even at the price crc are doing them for at the moment, with such poor support from easton they just can’t be justified.

I might go for some of those light bicycles rims on my choice of hubs.

mtbant

Well… just had an email back from WheelInfoEU@eastonbellsports.com saying they have raised an order for them to be shipped from the USA today. so it might be worth a shot to email them and ask nicely 🙂 will post up if they arrive.

andyl46

My 15mm adapter arrived today from easton, if anyone needs a 20mm axle, I now have one. I think I may have another 15mm axle coming too, should anyone need it!

mindmap3

Easton parts were easy to come by when Extra were dealing with them. I had no issues getting part numbers etc out of them, Zyro seem less forthcoming.

Shame because I really like my Havoc wheels; they’re holding up well. I’ve just replaced the bearings in the rear hub after a year of use including sone really grotty rides. I’ve also put the spacer upgrade in whilst taking them apart. I like the fact that they’re pretty light for their strength and really easy to run tubeless.

Wouldn’t pay full price for them though.

mulv1976

I’m after a 142x12mm non drive side adaptor for my havoc wheel if anyone has one?

Zyro don’t have any until 24th march and I’ve just bought a new frame!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Easton uk parts stockist?’ is closed to new replies.