Easton Havens/Oakleys/Hayes Prime Discs and other wonderful things…..

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Easton Havens/Oakleys/Hayes Prime Discs and other wonderful things…..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Easton Havens/Oakleys/Hayes Prime Discs and other wonderful things…..
  • cakefest

which transition lens are the racing jackets with?
    are the racing jackets smaller than the jawbones? less coverage of eye/face?
    are the clear lenses with the racing jackets vented?

thanks.

pic of the xt cranks please

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

hi Griffiths clink on link and pics there but taster

Cakefest the lenses darken and lighten they were different to later transition really do go very quickly to light from dark on a bright mediterran day not quite dark enough for UK wonderful, face coverage bigger than jawbones and both lenses are vented, plenty if pics in the link

Cheers

Thanks, tried the link but could only get the first few pictures, probabally my browser. What length are the arms?

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

175mm 99% sure.

Premier Icon JonnyHuge
    Subscriber

If Griffiths doesn’t take the cranks I will

Ok if johhnyhugh wants them i will pass. Just gathering bits for a build, probablaay kick myself as they are a deal, couple of outstanding bids though so better see how they pan out.
    Cheers

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

cheers Griffiths

jonnyhuge could you email please for payment and postage

Cheers

Premier Icon JonnyHuge
    Subscriber

Mailing now

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Hello all on a clearout so all pics here

scroll through to find what you want

all prices are inclusive of postage, any questions let me know
    vondally AT googlemail DOT com

so…………

Easton Haven 711 carbons about 10 rides old £60 posted pics can be done, minimal marks are from shifters

moving upto 780 width as I find these too narrow 😳

Oakley Racing Jackets original with transition lenses and clear , bought as a whim forgot that they really do not fit my broken nose properly, some light scratches but do not affect vision £55

Oakley light blue framed Jawbones and permission lenses original bought for daughter as they matched her helmet, helmet broke daughter in USA and too blue for me glasses on shelf £60

Hayes Prime Expert discs front and rear uncut hoses unused in black same as those in white up there, bought for youngest daughter due to their reach adaptability, she wanted hope so she paid for hopes….. £120

Hayes Prime Expert discs front and rear uncut hoses used two rides in white ….. £100

race face turbine31.6 400mm hardly used, was on a scott spark for 2 months, sold the bike but kept the seat post ❓

£24.00 posted

XT Cranks bought for project that never happened £25.00

Crumpler messenger large, black, used but pretty indestructible £24.00

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

cranks sold

Premier Icon beagle
    Subscriber

Seeing as I’ve got a useless pair of old racing jackets with a heavily scratched lens, if you would split the clear lenses, I’d love a price!

Cheers,

Beagle

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Hi beagle looking to sell as a package
    Cheers

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Haven bars sold to TP

Premier Icon goby
    Subscriber

Hi are the Oakley Racing Jackets still for sale?

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

sorry sold

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Easton Havens/Oakleys/Hayes Prime Discs and other wonderful things…..’ is closed to new replies.