• This topic has 29 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by cnud.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Easton Haven low rise carbon – where's cheapest?
  • bol

Anyone spotted any bargains before I splaff my CRC vouchers on them?

18bikes

I don’t think we’re too shabby – click here!

honourablegeorge

Bikewagon on EBay

3 days delivery, proper warranty. Make them a reasonable best offer and they accept too.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Tick

Since getting a tiny chip in my current bars I’ve been looking out for some and the usual suspects (wiggle/crc) seem steep at 110ish. 100 seems pretty good. I have a search on eBay but haven’t seen them much cheaper even from the states. I can’t see any from bikewagon at the moment… If you find them cheaper let me know… Payday is next week! 😉

ruscle
    Free Member

Merlin will be under a ton for the carbon one’s.

Shorty121
    Free Member

Nah 18 bikes are the cheapest I’ve seen. Probaly get execellent service aswell

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Probabaly 2nd hand from here when Rob either A) Implodes, or B)Gives up…

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/setting-up-bars-how-do-you-know-its-right

:mrgreen:

ruscle
    Free Member

10% off if spend £100 at Merlin, have the bars for £107 so that would be £96.30, If they had them in stock!! But still I was right!!

skywalker
    Free Member

Nowhere has any in stock unless 18bikes is the only place in Europe because other than them I have tried everywhere.

ruscle
    Free Member

I would probably be inclined to just get the Havocs form Merlin for £96 as they are in stock.

skywalker
    Free Member

They weigh as much as the aluminium Havens, might as well save yourself £30 and get them in that case.

bol

I’m pleased to say that thanks to the wonderful powers of STW I’ve just purchased some that had come with an Orange 5 but were surplus to requirements. Some days I love this place. Cheers Dan.

skywalker
    Free Member

Apparently Orange bought most of the first batch.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

mr 18bikes your price has now gone to 107. Huh? Just when I was paid and going to purchase. Sob.

18bikes

sold out, sorry!

Northwind

skywalker – Member

They weigh as much as the aluminium Havens, might as well save yourself £30 and get them in that case.

The carbon Havocs are wider and stronger than the alu Havens though. Just depends what you want them to do.

honourablegeorge

ti_pin_man – Member

I can’t see any from bikewagon at the moment… If you find them cheaper let me know… Payday is next week!

Bikewagon link here:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Haven-Carbon-AM-Mtb-Bar-711-31-8-20mm-Rise-/370572139670?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5647d21c96#ht_2536wt_1139

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Currently they work out about the same price. Thanks guys. For same price may as well buy in the UK.

pugster007
    Free Member

Thanks to the OP, and 18Bikes reply, I placed my order and got them today, thanks Si ! The postman stopped me to sign for them as I was driving off to Llandegla. Top day all round !

trailflow
    Free Member

In stock @ hargroves £107.99

18bikes

we should have back by next thurs, maybe at £100 again, who knows…

skywalker
    Free Member

Thanks trailflow

bueller
    Free Member

Swinnerton Cycles at Cannock Chase have Carbon Havens.

http://www.bikechase.co.uk

aldomac
    Free Member

Ordered mine from 18Bikes on Wednesday, arrived today and now fitted. Pity it’s been pissing down today though. Hopefully get to try them tomorrow.

skywalker
    Free Member

Mine turned up today, damn they are light.

pedlad

Excited! Just had the email confirming my haven bars are on their way.

Great price from ukbikestore £99.95 less 5% jan promo

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Got mine from Evans for 107.99 in the end. Not fitted them yet. Feel and look just the job.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I have some Easton carbon bars for sale found them a bit narrow, some slight marks on them.

kevster
    Free Member

Slightly different but Easton themed, I’m on the lookout for some Easton Havoc’s, low rise. Anyone know the cheapest place for these? They all seem to be £55 – £60.

cnud
    Free Member

Flippinheckler ygm

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Easton Haven low rise carbon – where's cheapest?’ is closed to new replies.