Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Easton haven hub adaptors
  • MSP

Does anyone know if they are available to convert a 20mm to 15mm for the front, and 135×12 to standard qr for the rear?

enmac
    Free Member

Theoretically you can convert 20mm to 15mm front hub, but I am not sure if you can get the part. I converted a QR to 15mm by ordering a part from the States (Cambria Bike). I don’t think the rear is convertable though as the internal dimensions of the hub are different.

MSP

Yep, I found a video on youtube showing how to change the front axle from qr to 15mm, thats OK I can take that route as well. And looks like I can use the sun ringle converter axle on the rear.

So all is good.

Dannyp
    Free Member

You can indeed convert the front hub from 20mm to 15mm with the a new axle, part no.2033179 – available from Zyro (the new UK Easton distributer)
    I know this because I was waiting for mine for 4 months! but they should now be in stock 🙂

andyl46
    Free Member

MSP, have one of the axles should you need it £15 will do for it brand new still in the bag (long story!). Let me know…

MSP

Oh for **** sake, how mother **** difficult can it be for a company the size of easton to have some **** spares available anywhere in the **** world.

I won’t be touching any products from these arseholes ever again.

tops5
    Free Member

What they said MSP? Interested to know in case I ever get those Pikes I’m dreaming of

MSP

They haven’t said anything.

I have had a 15×100 axle on order from hibike for about 6 weeks. I have also had one on order from Cambriabike in the states for 3 weeks. Neither are actually able to give me a delivery date.

I have emailed easton 2 weeks ago without reply, and now yesterday posted on their facebook page, which they have again ignored.

I really just wish I had bought some hope hoops now, Easton just don’t seam to give a shit about their customers.

andyl46
    Free Member

Gotta say, I spoke to the guys in Easton in the states and they sent me the axle and bearing upgrade kit. If it wasn’t for them putting a value on the “free” bearing kit that took me over the threshold for import duty (and then a handling fee from parcel force) it’d have been a good transaction. A friend in the states also sourced me one, so I had two for a while…

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Emailed both Easton USA and Easton Europe, they told me to go through UK distributor/nearest Easton stockist respectively, so have emailed both Zyro and Sigma Sport to see if one can be found.

Andy, can you let us know who you contacted at Easton USA? Or the phone number/email address you used?

andyl46
    Free Member
    pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Ah, already tried those, they just told me to contact my nearest dealer. Sigma Sport now have one on order for me, apparently they reckon that Zyro will have them in next week.

scar4me
    Free Member

If anyone ever wants this, swinnertoncycles does them:
    LINK

Scar

treklee
    Free Member

Sun ringle will do the rear from 12mm to qr. 16£ offa crc

kix12
    Free Member

Revived this thread to find out where to get this Easton Front axle conversion for my havoc front hub (20mm to < 15mm axle). I can’t find one in stock. Any help will be much appreciated..cheers
    http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/easton-easton-front-axle-for-m1-_12-hub-15-x-100mm-prod35955/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Easton haven hub adaptors’ is closed to new replies.