Easton Haven Carbon 26" 20mm Front Wheel £300

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Easton Haven Carbon 26" 20mm Front Wheel £300

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Easton Haven Carbon 26" 20mm Front Wheel £300
  • geetee1972

I have for sale a single front Easton Haven Carbon wheel. These are the wheels that come with the two year no questions asked guarantee and are ridiculously light and strong. This was part of a pair but I changed my frame recently and went 12mm through axle which the rear wasn’t compatible with so I’ve gone over to a handbuilt wheels (still carbon) with hubs that can be adapted. I’ve sold on the rear but the front is still available.

The spokes are all bullet tight and the wheel runs dead true. The bearings (ceramic) are silky smooth and free from play. Functionally the wheel is perfect. The rim is true UST and comes with a tubeless valve.

The cosmetic condition is OK; there are a lot of scratches and battle scars from rocks but these are all purely superficial and make no difference to the integrity of the wheel. I’ve taken pictures of the worst marks.

The hub is for 20mm forks and isn’t compatible with 15mm axles as far as I know. I could be wrong though.

Retail on a single front is around £750. I’m asking £300 posted. I can honour the gauarantee such as is left to run, I think about five months. If you have any problems in that time I can help you liaise with Head for the Hills where I got the wheel from in order to get warranty support.

If you’re not happy with the cosmetic condition on delivery, you can simply send the wheel back (at your expense) and I will refund the full amount paid plus the postage cost for shipping to you.

Email is in my profile and you can text/call me on 07966 585 892

stevetred

Hi, I know it’s a while since you advertised wheel but is it still for sale and if so what price would you accept?
    Cheers,
    Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Easton Haven Carbon 26" 20mm Front Wheel £300’ is closed to new replies.