Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Easton Haven Adaptor Kit
  • drapper
    Free Member

Having no joy finding a qr to 15mm axle conversion kit for a pair of Easton Havens – would anyone know where I might find one in the UK or Ireland please?
    Thanks
    Martin

howie1
    Free Member

Hi,

I got my 20mm to QR through a local bike shop.

Ian

butterbean
    Free Member

What is the code on the hub? Some of them (early ones) can’t be converted.

riiich
    Free Member

I gave up and ordered from the states

Axle

End Cap

Not had them delivered yet and it says they are for EC90 but according to the Easton website it should fit:

Easton page

mindmap3
    Free Member

Drop Extra a line and they’ll give you the part numbers needed to order the kit from your local shop. That’s what I had to do for the conversion kit for my rear Havoc wheel because no be stocked them.

drapper
    Free Member

ace guys! think I may get from the states I’m in the emerald isle and blooming hard to get a descent easton dealer here in Dublin

riiich
    Free Member

Spoke to Extra this week and they can’t get them now as they won’t be the easton distributors for much longer.

wynne
    Free Member

Don’t know whether you have had any luck yet, but I got the part you need from Zyro last week. They are the new UK importer fro Easton and seem only to pleased to be helpful (unlike extra who I think had lost interest).

koszaty
    Free Member

If you find one, can I have your QR kit?

koszaty
    Free Member

Need just front doh

br
    Free Member

I believe that it was partially discussed here:

http://www.theteamrobot.blogspot.ca/2013/12/breaking-news-from-team-robot_20.html

🙂

riiich
    Free Member

Koszaty – you can have mine, email in profile

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Easton Haven Adaptor Kit’ is closed to new replies.