Easter clearout >> road split, x9, 105, Thomson, 57mm drop brakes, 29er wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Easter clearout >> road split, x9, 105, Thomson, 57mm drop brakes, 29er wheels

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Easter clearout >> road split, x9, 105, Thomson, 57mm drop brakes, 29er wheels
  • rob2

Easter clearout

>>> road <<<<

Splitting my road bike. All excellent condition as hardly used. Probably only 10hrs use.

105 cranks (5700) – 170mm, compact. Rings excellent. £80

105 brakes (5700) – front and rear. Basically as new. £45

105 sti shifter (5700) – pair. The new ones with the hidden cables. As new. . £100.

Ultegra 57mm drop brakes (r650) – new, in bag, never used. £45

Planet X model b wheels – light at about 1600g, aero spokes, white. Bearings all good. freewheel all good. One minor scratch on a rim. £130.

>>> mtb <<<

Slx crank arms – no rings or bb. Couple of marks but very good. £45

X9 shifters – 9 speed. Front and rear. About a year old. £36 pair

X9 mid cage mech’- 9 speed. Excellent condition. £34.

Thomson seat post – black in line, 31.6x367mm. Used but very good. £34.

Slx mt66 wheels – centre lock with xt discs. Excellent condition. No dents, dings all true. Only used on the road. £115.

Also may sell…

Chumba hx1 hard tail frame – 17″‘ anodised black, tapered steerer, no dents, or dings. 140-150mm long travel frame. Excellent condition. Inc headset. £240.

Revelation u-turn team – 120-150mm, blackbox damping, tapered steerer, white, quick release, couple of marks on lowers and a tiny mark on the inside of the left stanchion. I think it just a discolouration as it has no feeling when you rub your finger over. £190.. Steerer is about 200mm but will check. Only selling if I sell the frame.

Email for pics to Robert underscore scarrott at hotmail dot com. Might take a few days to post due to work and child commitments! The reason why a lot of it is going!

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

Could I have some pics of the 105 shifters please?

rob2

Pics sent

Hi will you take £90 for the 105 sti shifters?
    regards mike

rob2

Killer – yes if collecting (nr Oxford/reading) but not if posting with royal mail’s new charges!

rega

What colour are the 57mm brakes, and roughly where about in Oxford / Reading if collecting?

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber
    rossp

I’ll take the shifters for £100, email rossphelps@gmail.com if theyve not sold

yep i will need them posting plz
    my email mike_frear@hotmail.com
    how would you like paying?
    regards mike

rob2

Sorry should have mentioned all the road parts are silver. Inc the 57mm drop brakes.

Rega – I’m mid way between Oxford and reading just off the a4074. I work in reading though. 57mm brakes are silver.

Ross – shifters might be sold, but if not you have second dibs.

rob2

Mr fox – I think daffy is taking them, then it Ross in the order above if that makes sense.

ok no probs 😥

rega

Hi rob2, the Ultegra 57mm drop brakes (r650)are a pair, if so I’ll take them please. How do want paying?

pitcherpro

How much use has the x9 mech seen?

rob2

Shifters sold.

Mr pitcher – not much. Jockey wheels have their teeth with no burring. Few minor marks on anodising on the edge of the cage where it’s been in my part box. It was on my spare bike before so hardly seen any action.

pitcherpro

Would you take £30?

rob2

Split the difference at £32?

pitcherpro

Deal , payment details?

Premier Icon bigshep
    Subscriber

Hi,
    £40 here for the 105 brakes if that’s any good to you.
    Email in profile.
    Cheers

rob2

Pitcher – ygm

Mr shep – half way at £42.50?

timc

Slx mt66 wheels – centre lock with xt discs. Excellent condition. No dents, dings all true. Only used on the road. £115.

Are these 26 or 29 wheels?

Premier Icon nicholas_yiu
    Subscriber

What length are the SLX crank arms. I will take them if they are 175mm.

I am in Reading as well so can collect over the weekend?

rob2

Tim – sorry, 29er.

Nic – see you at the weekend

timc

Can you drop me a mail please regarding age / milage / some pics & cost posted to UK mainland

cheers

timc

infact does the front hub take 15mm q/r?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Easter clearout >> road split, x9, 105, Thomson, 57mm drop brakes, 29er wheels’ is closed to new replies.