Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Early entry for the Darwin Awards 2014,
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member
    kevj
    Free Member

Hehe. My dad was in the paras and used to train squaddies to use the Milan. Anyway, one big training manoeuvre involving a disused train resulted in my dad blowing it up with his first shot. No target = weekend on the beer.

So, not the same, but similar content no?

sharkbait
    Free Member

*snigger*

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    coolhandluke
    Free Member

Two old men sat on a bench in Baghdad, one says to the other as part of their conversation,

” so, what does your son do?”
    ” he’s a suicide bomber” replied the other old man,
    ” mine too, how old?”
    “18. Seems like only a few years ago he was born too”
    ” I know, don’t they go up quick”

cranberry
    Free Member

Another resident of the area, who lives near the ministry building that was targeted last week, said: “I heard this today when my friend rang me in the afternoon to tell me about it. He was so happy as if he was getting married.

“Which made me happy as well,” the resident said.

It makes me happy too.

If only someone could invent a religion-sensing missile with a warhead just big enough to blow the shit from between an idiot’s ears.

JoeG
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YOXCAKL9ESc[/video]

endurogangster
    Free Member

Thought this was going to be about one of those retards who can’t drink A beer without dying trying a neknomination!

eskay

If only someone could invent a religion-sensing missile with a warhead just big enough to blow the shit from between an idiot’s ears.

Amen to that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Early entry for the Darwin Awards 2014,’ is closed to new replies.