Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Eagle spares
  • djtsoton

SRAM Eagle seems popular on all the new bikes in the LBS. But try to get spare jockey wheels! ANyone know of any stock?

tomhoward

Plenty of aftermarket stuff around isn’t there?

What’s your budget?

aide

Not just jockey wheels, I’ve been looking to upgrade the B-bolt on my eagle derailleur but can’t find any anywhere in stock, been signed up to many stock alerts for months. Still nothing.

(EDIT: sorry – I know that’s no help)

bigginge

I’ve also been look for a b-bolt kit to try and fix a wobbly GX mech that really hasn’t done very many miles (~500 at most) since new. Found one for sale on eBay but as it’s coming all the way from the US it will end up costing about £40 and might still not fix the mech. Current thinking is that I may as well stump up bit more and replace it with a shimano mech instead.

fooman

I got some looky likey jockey wheels off Amazon that seem physically identical for £15

binman

Same<span style as above, seem ok.

Murray

I’ve been running Superstar ones for the last 2 years, they work fine for me

nickc

same as Murray, couldn’t get OEM, now on Superstar, not noisy, seem ok.

oikeith

I’ve been looking to upgrade the B-bolt on my eagle derailleur but can’t find any anywhere in stock

What does the upgrade achieve? or is it a replacement which will last longer?

susepic
    djtsoton

Thanks for the recommendation on Superstar. I’ll give them a try.

stingmered

Not just jockey wheels, I’ve been looking to upgrade the B-bolt

Eh? Running eagle for years, can’t say I’ve ever needed to upgrade a b bolt.

To OP: Hope Jockey wheels: pricey but last for years (outlasted 2 separate 11sp mechs in one guise!)

beamers

Another vote for Superstar here.

Seem to work fine. As per multiple bearing related threads on here, including one specific to these jockey wheels, I popped the seals and packed them with extra grease (Red ‘n’ Tacky) before fitting them.

They cool (IMHO) as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Eagle spares’ is closed to new replies.