Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • E-mtb hire Swansea?
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Got another 2 weeks with my folks here in Swansea. I’m bored shitless. They don’t do anything but “pop to the shops for some bits” every day.

I’m in Gorseinon and looking to hire a decent emtb and probs ride city up to the Gower as I’ve not ridden a bike since the end of March when I came over to UK. I need some “me” time so I can avoid another afternoon of sitting with them watching A place in the sun type progs or just nipping out for a pint or two which has been my escape for the last two weeks so far! My waistline is saying STOP!

Tbf a reasonable flat bar ehybrid would probs suit me it doesn’t need to be a 180mm e-Enduro but I’m a bit of a gear tart.

defblade
    Free Member

Only one I can find is Bikeability

Hire is not cheap though. Does it have to be “e”? I’d buy something cheap second hand and sell on before you go (or leave in shed for next time).

aphex_2k
    Free Member

It’s gonna be a few years before I’m back this way tbh. It doesn’t have to be e.. I’ve just never tried one and fancied it. Last time I was back I hired a Spesh Enduro 29er from a shop near Cannock Chase which was brand new. I think Tredz is in Swansea so I’ll email thrn in the morning and see if I can “test” something.

Ta

Ambrose

I’m local ish. I can lend you a large 26 fs if you can come and collect it. I’m near Brynamman. Let me know.

essemsee001

Gower Electric Bikes Give Tom a call, he’s just started doing e-bike hire in that area. He’s very friendly and will sort you out.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Thanks for the offer Ambrose but my old man’s moaning enough about dropping me to Fforest Fach 5 mins up the road!

I’ll check out gower ebikes though. Cheers people.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.