Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • e-13 TRS double device – bought one recently?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Just had this delivered from BikeDiscountDE, but mine doesnt have the removable shark fin wear plate.

http://www.bike-discount.de/?ac=pddetails&pdid=66023

…which is a bit disappointing. Also, The Hive website says that it will come with one size bash fitted and the other in the box. Mine just has a 40t one fitted.

Maybe this is difference between US and Europe models, but what I have certainly varies from the image on the BikeDiscount website. So deciding whether to return it, though it was cheap. It is definitely retail and boxed, not OEM kit.

theraggyone
    Free Member

I got one for my recent banshee spitfire build and mine was the same as yours , I got mine from chain reaction and it was also boxed . I think there are two versions one with the removable sharkfin and one without , I think the trs+ has the removeable sharkfin and the trs doesnt as there are two versions on crc with differant prices but the same picture.

It turned out to be a blessing for me though as the sharkfin would of interfered with the deraileur mount on my bike , its a great chain device im really pleased with mine so much more solid than my mates truvativ one.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Thanks. Seems the same as mine as you say. Did you get both the 36t and 40t bash guard pieces with yours? I’ve ask BikeDiscount to send me the spare.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    theraggyone
    Free Member

I only got the 36t with mine as i specified that size when I ordered it didnt expect a spare tbh was only confused by the lack of sharkfin on it

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

If you check the “What You Get in the Box” on the Hive site, it does clearly say that you get 2 sizes of guards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘e-13 TRS double device – bought one recently?’ is closed to new replies.