Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dyfi Enduro – worth taking a 1 year old?
  • BillOddie

Not to ride that would be crazy – but they do say to start ’em young…

I’m off to the Dyfi this weekend but the wife is umming and ahing about whether to come along with our 1 year old boy. I have done the event before but didn’t use the free campground (we will be this time in our campervan.)

Is it nice and chilled in the evenings?
    The little ‘un goes to bed at 8 and generally he is a good sound sleeper and it takes a bit to wake him.

Any advice?

BillOddie

blatant bump

sofaking
    Free Member

camping is mostly quiet but you get the odd ones who don’t know how to be quiet when they get back from the pub

roach

I’ll be getting there on the sunday morning with the missus and my 3 yr old boy. Couldn’t persuade the missus to camp and haven’t camped there before so can’t tell you about the site noise levels etc.

Just about to have a look on the web for things for them do locally while I’m doing the event.

BillOddie

All sounds prettyy positive to be honest and the weather forecast sounds good too!

sofaking
    Free Member

tip. dont camp near big groups that are pitched in a circle ( noisy buggers ussually)

postierich
    Free Member

Hope the organisers have a quiet spot sorted for camping.Did the event 2 years ago and I did not hear a thing during the night.
    Is there a marquee/bar/cafe on the campsite?

Jimbo
    Free Member

Is there a marquee/bar/cafe on the campsite?

Yes. Cafe/catering/bar/entertainment provided by Cafe Seren (http://www.cafeseren.com/), and by all accounts very good 🙂

richc
    Free Member

was very good last year, and very chilled and tons of kids running around playing, and eating mud off the bikes 😐

AdamT

Was very close to bringing my 2 and 4 yr old this year. Just the long drive put me off, not the campsite, which to my memory was extremely chilled last year and had a few older kids around.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi Enduro – worth taking a 1 year old?’ is closed to new replies.