DX jawbone style glasses – compatibility with genuine jawbones?

Home Forum Bike Forum DX jawbone style glasses – compatibility with genuine jawbones?

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • DX jawbone style glasses – compatibility with genuine jawbones?
  • brakes

the ones I ordered don’t seem to be there anymore

Premier Icon whippersnapper
    Subscriber

i dithered all week and they dissapeared by the time I came to order them. I did find these however (search item 100940), fake livestongs…not sure of the ethics of that, I ordered anyway and will think about it later.

mattythemod

i dithered all week and they dissapeared by the time I came to order them. I did find these however (search item 100940), fake livestongs…not sure of the ethics of that, I ordered anyway and will think about it later.

yep , i went back to order more today and they have gone …guess forums like this brought them too many sales and maybe unwanted attention from Oakley ?

Still heaps on E bay though .

Rik

Any body know if you can still get these?

I need a replacement black jaws for my proper real jawbones and Oakley want £50!

Rik

Cool – are they all the same quality or can you/anybody recommend the best?

mattythemod

Cool – are they all the same quality or can you/anybody recommend the best?

Well i had some from the e bay seller shining star and there still going strong 6 months later …the optics are not quite on par with my genuine Jawbones but what do you expect for a fraction of the cost .

Now shopping for some photo chromatic replacement lenses so if anyone has links or any reccomendations greatly appreciated .

I got mine from shining star for something daft like £18 delivered from Hong Kong and to be honest I’ve forgotten they’re not really Oakleys

Deveron53

Well, mine finally failed after about 8 months use. The hinged locking nose piece failed as I was using genuine lenses which are a bit larger and put strain on the locking mechanism. Now I’m looking for a replacement frame…

Hi deveron one of my nosepieces broke in a crash, did you not get two pairs when you bought the frames? I was using the smaller ones (which got broken) so I was able to peel the rubber off the larger ones and file them down to the size of the smaller ones and replace the broken ones. I use VL clear lenses off ebay in mine, same shape as genuine ones I used a pair of th DX lenses as a template and filed a couple of mm off the clear ones so they are an exact fit and don’t strain the frames.

Deveron53

Hi BB, I lost my spare nose pieces. I never knew they were different sizes though, curse my longsightedness!
    I’ve found a new seller though, a shocking price increase over the last pair! Double!

sp

Im not finding these on ebay any keywords to sort with? Ta much

radoggair

click on lightmans link about 6 posts up the page for ebay

And its “visionary lenses” on ebay for clear lenses. They do need a bit of filing to fit properly though

sp

Nice one cheers 😀

Deveron53

search for shop: ‘zhaoxu2009’

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘DX jawbone style glasses – compatibility with genuine jawbones?’ is closed to new replies.