Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • DVO Suspension
  • cookeaa

I don’t really see the Demand for another BOS though, is there really the market demand to support another similar, Niche, High price point business?

kimbers

I like the look of this proto integrated fender on their enduro fork

the thing is the Pike is a very good fork if the shop price (as opposed to RRP) is close to the RS stuff theyll do well, but saying that fox still seem to sell well at their relatively overinflated prices

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/DVO-Diamond-Enduro-Fork-Eurobike-2013.html

ratherbeintobago

I like the look of this proto integrated fender on their enduro fork

Yes, I thought that was a nice touch.

LoCo
    Free Member

I haven’t seen any proper tesys of these on any of the sites/mags any one else seen one?

Usually get tests before they’re released.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Is it not worth noting that BOS doesn’t really exist in the US market? While there may not be room for another BOS over here there certainly is over there, and their marketing machine will probably be more effective in the US marketplace.

Enduro fork looks pretty cool.

legend
    Free Member

cookeaa – Member
    I don’t really see the Demand for another BOS though, is there really the market demand to support another similar, Niche, High price point business?

If there’s only room for one BOS, then it’s probably BOS who should be concerned just now

ianv
    Free Member

Bos are a bit different as they have other markets they sell to as well, eg Motorsport. Having said that, they have been in administration twice and they already have well regarded products in the market place.

legend
    Free Member

they already have well regarded products in the market place

Not sure I’d completely agree with that comment. Performance may be good but my personal view is that I wouldn’t touch a premium product with that level/standard of back up with a barge pole

ratherbeintobago

Is it not worth noting that BOS doesn’t really exist in the US market?

That’s changing. UK BOS backup still sounds like a bit of a horror story, though.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘DVO Suspension’ is closed to new replies.