Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Dusky Valleys roll call (possibly a short one)
  • wonnyj
    Free Member

I'm doing the Dusky Valleys night time enduro as a pair from 8pm Sat to 8am Sun.

Is anyone from here doing it as well?

Jonny

wonnyj
    Free Member

I know that there are at least 4 reasonably quick pairs entering the event (bump)

rickon
    Free Member

It was amazing.

One of the best endurance courses this year, this event needs to be run again next year – with a higher attendance.

The course was 7km, a really nice road climb up to some moorland, which extended into a steep climb to the top of the moors – then a long descent down into woodland, with some absolutley amazing tight switchbacks and short steep climbs.

Myself and Wonny managed 30 laps and finished 3rd in the pairs, top two finished with 33 laps each about 7 minutes between them.

Luke Morris won the Mens solo with 26 laps.

Some amazing marshalling, more marshalls than at Twentyfour12, they were at all points that could be considered tricky or physically demanding and they stayed awake the whole night, shouting encouragement.

The whole community got behind the race, as it was for charity – with the Mayor presenting the cups and medals.

Tip-Top.

And well done Wonny, you had a great race.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wonnyj
    Free Member

cheers dude. Yup it was a good one. Hopefully they'll get their publicity sorted out for next year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dusky Valleys roll call (possibly a short one)’ is closed to new replies.