• This topic has 52 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Muke.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Dunwich Dynamo 2017
  • sixpotbelly
    Free Member

Looks to me like your mail prompted an internal discussion on whether their site needing improving, which got forwarded back to you in error.

Hate to say it but they do have a point. The site *is* pretty clear..

piesoup
    Free Member

I think it was supposed to be sent to me. Anyhow, it’s been sent.
    Looking at the site, I am not sure it is as clear as it could be. in the basket the ‘product’ is just Dunwich Dynamo XXV – 8/9 July 2017. No mention of coach tickets anywhere there.
    Only if you read the bit right near the bottom of the FAQ does it mention the word ‘coach’ and ‘early bird ticket’ together!
    Any how, I was more annoyed with the email I got. I will still be riding, it’s just left a bit of a sour taste.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

MisterP/JamesO – let me know if you’re thinking of riding there and back. Would be good to catch up and I’ve been meaning to ride this for a while.

+1, with a minor edit.

bob_summers

Did it a few years back in the early 2000s but this surprised me – I thought it couldn’t exist as an organised event, and had to masquerade under the pretence of a spontaneous gathering.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I missed JamesO’s reply completely and nearly missed yours PMJ. I’ll mail you in a bit.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

PMJ – oh yes, you are riding it this year.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

😆

Muke
    Free Member

😕 I booked and paid for early bird return coach and got

Your order is on-hold until we confirm payment has been received. Your order details are shown below for your reference

heard nothing since.

fatmax

And if you’re up north / in Scotland there is the awesome http://www.ridetothesun.co.uk 😉
    100.5 miles, overnight from Carlisle to Cramond beach (Edinburgh), with chip shop stop in Moffat, and a ‘cyclorave’ at the deserted Crook Inn, and bacon sarnies served up at the kirk hall at the end. 250 riders in 2015, 500 in 2016, and it’s also free.

aP
    Free Member

We’re defo riding the Exmouth Exodus in August, we’re booked in to stay in Bath and are going to make it a “mini break”.

Muke
    Free Member

Just an update for anyone thinking of doing the DD this year, if you want to book a return coach place they are apparently down to the last 100 tickets.

80smatchbox
    Free Member

I’ve done it 5 times and will be doing it again this year.

There’s a group of us from a car forum, believe it or not, that do it each year. It’s great fun.

We set off together and them lose each other and find each other again. I love it, would miss not doing it.

Here’s hoping for great weather again.

Muke
    Free Member

I’m not hard-core enough for riding back to London so can anyone tell me roughly how long the return coach trip takes ?

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Dunwich Dynamo 2017’ is closed to new replies.