Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dublin in a weekend
  • PrinceJohn
    Free Member

Hi all,

I’m off to Dublin on Friday for a couple of days, I’ve never been before, any tips or must sees/avoids when you’ve only got a short time there?

Thanks!

somouk
    Free Member

Depending if you like the stuff then the Guiness factory tour can be interesting.

The City itself is just like any other so not much to do apart from shop, maybe take a walk down to the temple bar if you’re after some touristy busy places and a few drinks in a noisier spot.

Other than that get out the city and head out to the likes of Howth on a Sunday for the market or walk along the beach.

sadexpunk

theres another thread a bit lower down with dublin info…..

ill attempt a link but not sure how itll end up at present…..http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dublin-2/

jimjam
    Free Member

theres another thread a bit lower down with dublin info…..

Hey there’s a great a idea. Two STW members in the same city…they should meet up and discuss Brexit, Trump, Woodburners, whether or not to buy another diesel and discuss the subtle legalities of speeding on mud covered country roads.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

“Hey there’s a great a idea. Two STW members in the same city…they should meet up and discuss Brexit, Trump, Woodburners, whether or not to buy another diesel and discuss the subtle legalities of speeding on mud covered country roads.”

There’s be 3 of them if the other 2 go on the weekend of June 9th.

My lads stag do. Oh shit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dublin in a weekend’ is closed to new replies.