DT SWISS XMM 120MM FORKS. TWIN SHOT. 15MM THRU AXLE 1 1/8TH Steerer £450 posted

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale DT SWISS XMM 120MM FORKS. TWIN SHOT. 15MM THRU AXLE 1 1/8TH Steerer £450 posted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • DT SWISS XMM 120MM FORKS. TWIN SHOT. 15MM THRU AXLE 1 1/8TH Steerer £450 posted
  • Bike Fiend

null

£450 posted

Selling my DT Swiss Forks. These are excellent!!! Only selling as I need to save a deposit for a house so all my Gucci bike stuff has to go. Got these in Jan 2013, only fitted in March and ridden approx 20 rides. I used to have a set of Pace RC303 and these are similar in function so had to have them. They cover all bases. Fully locked out, fully open or climb mode which sinks fork travel by 30% and stiffens up the fork.

Pearlescent white finish. Stanchions are unmarked.

Check photos here:

Full details

Specifications:
    Weight: 1745g (inc. axle)
    Travel: 120mm
    Dropout: 15mm
    Material Lowers: Torsion Box Magnesium
    Spring System: ABS
    Damping System: Twin Shot
    Remote: No
    Crown: Aluminium Black Painted
    Steerer: Tapered 1.5″ – 1 1/8″ Carbon
    Steerer Expander: No
    Ride Height (+/- 3mm): 495mm
    Fork Offset: 40mm
    Max Tyre Diameter: 690mm
    Max. Diameter at Tyre Width: 670mm
    Max Tyre Width: 65mm
    Max Recommended Rider Weight: 110kg
    Brake Mount: PM6″ max. 210mm
    Technologies:
    ABS: Auto Balancing Spring – a high performance air spring system. Both the positive and negative air chamber are set up to the rider weight via a single valve.
    Torsion Box: The two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.
    Twin Shot: DT Swiss’s sports chassis. All dials can be comfortably reached by the rider. The damping unit is placed in the upper right stanchion, allowing for ideal cooling of the damping oil. Because of this, the system needs very little damping oil which in turn leads to a low overall weight of the fork. Open mode – full travel is used. Climb mode – for technical climbs, fork partially locked and lowered by 30%. Lockout – for starts, sprints and tarmac, 100% locked with a blow-off

twoniner

Are these 26 or 29in forks?

Thanks.

Bike Fiend

26″….Sorry!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘DT SWISS XMM 120MM FORKS. TWIN SHOT. 15MM THRU AXLE 1 1/8TH Steerer £450 posted’ is closed to new replies.